Just Because.... Aaron Edition

Lucidicide

Awesome

Were-Gremlins?? look very interesting.

Orange things look, kinda wrong and cool.

But mostly love the banjo trio, time to pull out the dueling banjo soundtrack, audio warfare is a go.

Masters cards are a great addition and I'm hoping I'll be able to find and attend enough events to make some Guilders.

Also baited breath for what is next (I wonder if it is going to be reverse the Ripples master reveal order, which means Outcasts next I think...) 

• Like 1

*adds 'werepigs' and 'sentient slop' to the list of things which can be dropped from airships* Keeping my current wallpaper though. :D

I'm actually happiest about the master stat cards on the website. Having the mechanics of the game visible alongside the visuals/fluff will be a huge help to when anyone's trying to explain how the game plays in a two-minute blurb, which is about as much time as I can generally get in when greeting new folk at our meetings. It ends with "...and go visit the website!" and now that's a one-stop shop instead of adding "...and pullmyfinger but it goes into too much detail for absolutely brand new players!".

Thanks also for fixing the links on Mah Tucket's page.

46 minutes ago, Shadowdragon said:

So, for those of us who have no local henchmen, not much of a Malifaux community, or no interest in tournaments, how do we get guilders? Or are we just going to have to pay $50+ a miniature on the third party market?

Well depending on where exactly you are in Ontario you might be able to cross the border and attend an event in either Detroit or Buffalo if you can't find something closer in Canada. The Henchmen page though, has quite a few listed for Ontario at least two of which are fairly regular posters.