Organized Play Event at Warzone Matrix in Cleveland, Ohio begining August 13, 2016

Omenbringer

Announcing the next Organized Play Event for the Cleveland Area.

Warzone Matrix is hosting a 5 Week league from August 13, 2016 at 1:00pm thru September 10, 2016 at 5:00pm for the purposes of expanding the local Malifaux community and having a great time.

The Store is located at 4704 Rocky River Dr, Cleveland, OH 44135

Additional:

Event Cost: $5.00 per participant, 100% of costs will be utilized for league support.

This league will utilize my own Marshal Law League rule set built around defending and acquiring territories about the world of Malifaux. As players accumulate or squander territories they will gain or lose access to in game resources. All Participants will need to be present for the first day of the event in order to generate their starting territories and receive their league packs. The League will close at 5:00pm on August 13, 2016. Official League Days are scheduled for Saturdays from 1:00pm to 5:00pm and players are strongly encouraged to play during the allotted time. The intent of this is to facilitate a diverse play experience however, in order to accommodate differing schedules players may arrange games outside of normally scheduled day once the league has closed at 5:00pm on Saturday August 13, 2016. All games must be played at Warzone Matrix with League Sheets either turned into the Henchman on Duty (Scheduled days) or Store Staff (off days). Players will be restricted to a single Master throughout the league, however, may alter their crew composition (non-master models and upgrades) between games. Masters are not unique for the purposes of this event, i.e. Masters may be represented by more than one player.

Proxies will be allowed as long as they clearly represent their base model.

This is intended to be a casual event that is intended to build the Malifaux community. Sportsmanship is a large component of this, in short, games should be engaging and fun, not "soul crushing". All player levels are welcome, even those playing their very first full games. Think of these games as more of creating an engaging narrative than honing your tournament lists. Painted crews, dense terrain, and utilization of the asymmetric Story Encounters Strategy/ Scheme rules vice the Standard Encounters are highly encouraged but not mandatory.

This event will utilize the Official Wyrd Event Prize Pack and may have a few additional offerings based upon participation. Each player will receive a Guilder (Poker Chip of various denomination) for participating in the event. Prizes will be awarded upon completion of the last game on Saturday, September 10, 2016.

Those interested in attending or with questions regarding this event may contact me via either PM or email at NOLA_henchman@yahoo.com

We look forward to seeing you at Warzone Matrix.

Me too but as of last week there was enough space for 6 games concurrently. If you haven't been there in a while it has been cleaned up quite a bit. New employee is really trying to make the place more presentable and usable, especially the play area.

Combined with the Warmachine crowd there has been a lot of pressure to address the issues with the play area. With his awesome selection of product (one of the best I have ever seen anywhere) it is a shame the space isn't better kept. As I mentioned though there have been some very positive changes in the main retail space and play area of late.