Where to get this upgrades ?

Rekthaur

Short version:  Buy the General Upgrade deck.  If you don't want to do that, you have other options:

- Buy the Arsenal decks

- Buy the individual cards from print on demand

- Photocopy the cards from the books, or print them from the PDFs.  See page numbers below.

• Aether connection:  Wave 1 Arsenal deck (Leader, so only one copy needed)  Core rulebook, page 188.
  • Fears given form: Wave 1 Arsenal deck (Master or Henchman, can use up to two)  Core rulebook, page 188.
  • Useless duplication: Wave 2 Arsenal deck (you'll only need one copy)  Crossroads, page 164
  • Mimic's Blessing:  Wave 2 Arsenal deck (Can use up to three) Crossroads, page 165

All of the wave one and wave two general upgrades for all of the factions are in the General Upgrade deck, so it's less work but you'll be buying cards you won't need.

Handy link to the print on demand service:  http://www.wargamevault.com/browse/pub/5162/Wyrd-Miniatures

• Like 1

Thx for the info mate.

My problem with the arsenal decks is that they are faction specific, and it brings a lot of unit cards, which if i buy the models, i won't need anyways. But the general, even if i don't play other factions, can serve me well if i continue to branch out, and the price (wave 1 + 2) seems about the same, so i don't find a reason to buy the arsenal decks, or am i getting it wrong ?

1 hour ago, Rekthaur said:

Thx for the info mate.

My problem with the arsenal decks is that they are faction specific, and it brings a lot of unit cards, which if i buy the models, i won't need anyways. But the general, even if i don't play other factions, can serve me well if i continue to branch out, and the price (wave 1 + 2) seems about the same, so i don't find a reason to buy the arsenal decks, or am i getting it wrong ?

Yeah, unless you specifically want to sculpt your own wave 2 models, or buy multiple alternative sculpt models, the arsenal decks are of limited use to you. It's nice to have the card rules available if you source your models elsewhere, but otherwise it's no good. 

Stick with general upgrade pack, imo.

7 hours ago, solkan said:

- Buy the individual cards from print on demand

They don't sell individual upgrade cards on the PoD service. They do sell arsenals on it so they have made the necessary files for upgrades but for some reason they don't want to sell them.

Generally, any card pack you buy is going to have loads of cards you don't need, so it's a question of picking your poison.

4 hours ago, Bengt said:

They don't sell individual upgrade cards on the PoD service. They do sell arsenals on it so they have made the necessary files for upgrades but for some reason they don't want to sell them.

You're right.  I keep forgetting that they still don't have the individual upgrade cards available.  And the Gremlins wave one deck still isn't available.  :(

7 hours ago, Bengt said:

Generally, any card pack you buy is going to have loads of cards you don't need, so it's a question of picking your poison.

I prefer to get extra upgrade cards which i can lend to friends or use in the future, than having twice a master, etc...  but yeah you are right.