Into the Troll's Lair. 20th August Liverpool

Cunning

14 hours ago, balgor said:

Lets try it this way.  Let us use Book 4 models and I will bring my book if its arrived so you can read it :D

Graham Allington, the Yanks allowed Sandeep to be used straight out of the box at Gencon and all sorts of madness broke out, Catfood tins were being used as proxies, referees started punching players for "looking at the terrain funny", it was carnage.  Please, please think of the children...

• Like 1

If the book that the model's rules are contained in is on general release.  It is fine to use.  with proxies or official model.

I have (i hope) clarified this in the rules pack

Essentially, anything from Books 1-3 is fair game.  Book 4 is out, even if your gencon order arrives in time

• 2 weeks later...

Really looking forward to this, try not to come last but even my brother is better than me in home games and is his first tournament too  ... do hope there will be lots more in Liverpool, I know of 3 people (one couple) who would have come if wasn't on holiday or signed up for work.  Unsure if advertising didn't hit the Wirral lot though, they had a good number to their one day tournament a month or two back

Decided to stat painting two new models last night too, sat with the three week year old who had no input on tactics unfortunately!