Into the Troll's Lair. 20th August Liverpool

Cunning

Just Play Games will be holding their first Malifaux tournament on 20th August.

Tickets are £15 including lunch (from subway).

Tickets are now available here:

https://justplaygames.uk/event/malifaux-trolls-lair/

The event will consist of 3 50ss games.  There will be no painting requirements and will be ranked.

Full rulespack can be found here

The venue's address is:

4th Floor, Beetham House
59-61 Tithebarn Street
Liverpool
L2 2SB

It is a short walk from both Liverpool Central and Liverpool Lime St stations

Hope to see you there.

Attendance List:

1.Ben Brissenden

2.Mike Jenkins

3.Jason Fox

4.Luke Cocksedge

5.James Doxey

6.Dominic Westerland

7.Kai-Steve Young

8.Jamie Clark

9.Dave Laing

10.Lewis Phillips

11.Kevin Gillett

12.Carl Lee

13.Dimitrios Mourtzouchos

14.Martin Jones

15.Peter Sidaway

16.Gavin Holley

17.Graham Allington

18.Ant Holt

19. David Mounfield

20. David Mounfield +1

21.Rob Owens

24. Aidan Kirk (Spare Player)

• Like 2

Also the other "that guy" who is just a little slower on the up take.... technically we are "those guys" now or as I prefer "the guys".  not surprisingly I am wanting to peddle a similarly fluffy crew choice as Mr Doxy ...

Sorry for the delay getting back to you guys.

Proxies can be for any model from any book already released.

As far as book 4 goes.  I'm afraid I'm going to say no.    Until the book is out on general release, i dont think it's really fair to allow use of the models in it.

Although, if anyone has the book and lets me read it.  I may make them tea during the day.  hint hint.

Of course, if by some miracle of logistics, the book is out on general release by then, the models from it can be used.

Just as a side note, i'm currently chasing up Just Play to get the event tickets up asap.

• Like 2

Just Play have asked me to ask if people would be able to bring some terrain with them?

As Malifaux is quite terrain intensive, they are not currently equipped to fill many boards.

If the event proves a success, which I'm sure it will, then hopefully they will get more for future events.

Anything you can bring will be appreciated

On ‎27‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 7:53 PM, CunningStunt said:

Sorry for the delay getting back to you guys.

Proxies can be for any model from any book already released.

As far as book 4 goes.  I'm afraid I'm going to say no.    Until the book is out on general release, i dont think it's really fair to allow use of the models in it.

Although, if anyone has the book and lets me read it.  I may make them tea during the day.  hint hint.

Of course, if by some miracle of logistics, the book is out on general release by then, the models from it can be used.

Just as a side note, i'm currently chasing up Just Play to get the event tickets up asap.

Lets try it this way.  Let us use Book 4 models and I will bring my book if its arrived so you can read it :D

• Like 2

Just a quick question, as the shadow emissary is not yet in general release, but proxies using avatars for other emissaries are allowed, will a proxy of the shadow emissary be allowed with a printout of the card from the book?

Also, slight follow up to that, if a model was purchased during Easter sale/gencon but is not in general release yet what's the protocol there?