Welcome to Wyrd Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aaron

July 11th - The Wild Ones

174 posts in this topic

I hate you Wyrd...
All I wanted was to stay in my faction...play lots of happy games with the 3 ladies (Perdita, Sonnia and Lady J)...and never touch dual faction masters (to stop my wallet from crying).

And now...you do this to me...

But enoug crying. I have to go now and try to explain to my wife, that I have to buy yet another box ^^

PS: I love this box!

ok so bets for how much this box is going to cost? I'm guessing 120$ minimum.

So wyrd are 70's punk fans huh?

Here's a whole new list of models for the "references in Malifaux" thread.

4 minutes ago, Golden Apple said:

Monocycles: how do?

I just checked the books and I am a bit saddened that the Mounted Gaurds are not Black Sheep. Then again. Guild won and there is nothing to argue about.

I might skip this McCabe Box, since in August I will get my own monocylce ... way before Guild got some :3

Two huge mistakes here:
- Making this Guild
- Making this Limited Ed.

Holy cow.

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Kobayashi said:

I just checked the books and I am a bit saddened that the Mounted Gaurds are not Black Sheep. Then again. Guild won and there is nothing to argue about.

I might skip this McCabe Box, since in August I will get my own monocylce ... way before Guild got some :3

They are Guardsmen though, so McCabe can hire them in TT just the same.

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Myyrä said:

They are Guardsmen though, so McCabe can hire them in TT just the same.

I thought this applies to Black Sheep. But I must admit I had a rough night and my brain is all Gremlin (mushy with a stroke of brilliance here and there). You just saved Wyrd from loosing out on money ... sheesh :D

Just now, Kobayashi said:

I thought this appiles to Black Sheep. But I must admit I had a rough night and my brain is all Gremlin (mushy with a stroke of brilliance here and there). You just saved Wyrd from loosing out on money ... sheesh :D

It applies to both Black Sheep and Guardsmen.

Just now, Myyrä said:

It applies to both Black Sheep and Guardsmen.

*takes mental notes* *throws them out of the brain* *starts again rambling about how this box might be not for 10 Thunders* *actual goes back to check the books* *goes back to forum*

Hey Girls, Guys. You can play this 100% 10 Thunders, since McCabe can hire Guardsman! *takes a swig of moonshine and doesn't notice all the eyes rolling*

6 people like this

I'll admit, I look at this and think about putting skeletons on those bikes so we can get the Skelebikers from Castlevania 64.

But yes this is awesome, too bad I'm outcast.

1 hour ago, Myyrä said:

1 person likes this

HHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG-

I love it. Love love love it. From the motorcycle to the crazy monocycle Mounted Guard to new-Luna (CHAMPIOOOOOOON!). Definite autobuy for Gencon. 

Wonderful box ! And the Nythera's thirds were not forgotten...

Speaking of awesome conversions, I am definitely going to look into swiching out Rollin's head with Death Marshall flaming skulls. He already has the chain wraps on his forearms. Motorcycle. Skull (ram) on the front. Yes. Yes. YES. 

7 people like this

6 minutes ago, Cadaverousbirth said:

Speaking of awesome conversions, I am definitely going to look into swiching out Rollin's head with Death Marshall flaming skulls. He already has the chain wraps on his forearms. Motorcycle. Skull (ram) on the front. Yes. Yes. YES. 

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................

Cool box. Really inspired. Interesting that last year, Guild/10T got the Miss, and Arcanists got the Nightmare, and this year, it's the same Factions reversed. Here's hoping somebody else gets the love next year...or this year in the form of the Ripples pre-releases presaged in the newsletter...

My McCabe crew just turned up today :( might be worth it just for the mounted guard. better be under $100.

Looks incredible.  The motorcycle and wheels of doom are just incredibly well done.  :D

Well, I know what master is next on my list to buy! This set looks incredible! Will definitely be purchasing it during Gen Con! Great job as always Wyrd!

Cheers!

Honestly not too sure on these. I love the look of the models, but it just doesn't seem Malifaux to me. Also kind of sad that the nightmare box is a duel faction and not just Guild. 

1 person likes this

This is a step up from the dark carnival but still not getting it. Also I can not look at that Luna with out crying.

1 person likes this