July 11th - The Wild Ones

Lucidicide

Oh man, auto-buy for me. I don't know if this and Miss Step were intended to be nods to 10T coming in a close third during Nythera, but as a primarily 10T player who has some Guild and Arcanist stuff outside of regular McCabe/Mei Feng, these LEs have really played to my taste :)

Interesting, though a little too post-apocalypse for my taste. The sculpts are gorgeous, just not my style.

I'm intrigued that you changed the box contents, though I think it works in this case - Mounted Guard are a natural fit for McCabe, and we do have a relatively new alternative Wastrel in Miss Anne. I feel like the Wastrels should be available in a separate box, though...

• Like 2

Personally not a fan. Like the sculpts, but TT didn't win the event so personally not happy they also got the nightmare box. That's just my opinion though and not to denigrate anyone that likes it. The sculpts are nice, and you really can't fault the business decision to release a dual faction nightmare box, as it doubles the interest in buying it. Just personally would give it a thumbs down.

• Like 1
  • Respectfully Disagree 1

"Good Luck.":lol:

Love the sculpts. I only wish McCabe was female too. I'll probably end up using the original McCabe with the rest of this set seeing as how I already have the LE stat card for him. Let's hope the Gencon sale has individual Wastrels up as I'll probably have to pick up 3 of those too.

3 minutes ago, Durza said:

This might actually get me to try Mccabe again.

I hade McCabe in version 1.5, but traded it off before 2E hit. I have been mildly interested in trying him out again, but refused to re-buy his box. This box has changed my mind about re-buying. Especially with the addition of the mounted guards. Well done, looks fantastic!