Welcome to Wyrd Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aaron

July 11th - The Wild Ones

174 posts in this topic

Dammit.

Now I want a Guild box. You monsters.

BTW, love the small parts warning.

4 people like this

Holy crap! Mad Max in Malifaux! 

I will be getting! 

incredible, I'd buy it for the sidir alone, let alone all the other awesomeness.

Oh man, auto-buy for me. I don't know if this and Miss Step were intended to be nods to 10T coming in a close third during Nythera, but as a primarily 10T player who has some Guild and Arcanist stuff outside of regular McCabe/Mei Feng, these LEs have really played to my taste :)

Interesting, though a little too post-apocalypse for my taste. The sculpts are gorgeous, just not my style.

I'm intrigued that you changed the box contents, though I think it works in this case - Mounted Guard are a natural fit for McCabe, and we do have a relatively new alternative Wastrel in Miss Anne. I feel like the Wastrels should be available in a separate box, though...

2 people like this

Personally not a fan. Like the sculpts, but TT didn't win the event so personally not happy they also got the nightmare box. That's just my opinion though and not to denigrate anyone that likes it. The sculpts are nice, and you really can't fault the business decision to release a dual faction nightmare box, as it doubles the interest in buying it. Just personally would give it a thumbs down.

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, OneLittleThunder said:

I feel like the Wastrels should be available in a separate box, though...

I feel like Wyrd is doing new McCabe players a favour by not giving them the opportunity to field Wastrels.

2 people like this

Just now, Myyrä said:

I feel like Wyrd is making new McCabe players a favour by not giving them the opportunity to field Wastrels.

But what about the poor Lynch players?

Just now, OneLittleThunder said:

But what about the poor Lynch players?

Same thing applies.

1 person likes this

"Good Luck.":lol:

Love the sculpts. I only wish McCabe was female too. I'll probably end up using the original McCabe with the rest of this set seeing as how I already have the LE stat card for him. Let's hope the Gencon sale has individual Wastrels up as I'll probably have to pick up 3 of those too.

Just now, Myyrä said:

Same thing applies.

Disagree...but that's the nature of the business.

As a 10 Thunders player I love it (since I not yet have McCabe), but my Wallet CLEARLY hates you. The Advanced Modeler Warning is the winner here, though.

1 person likes this

Damn cool. Like loud toys.

For master I easy found some female exhange. In RH line. Nice

Now this has actually impressed me...  Depending on the price I can see myself purchasing (or at least trying to purchase) this during Gencon.

And should a certain master or two be available from Book 4 I may have to raid my piggy bank.

2 people like this

Will this box get LE Stat Cards, like Miss Fire does/did?

If so, i'm all over this box :D!

3 minutes ago, Durza said:

This might actually get me to try Mccabe again.

I hade McCabe in version 1.5, but traded it off before 2E hit. I have been mildly interested in trying him out again, but refused to re-buy his box. This box has changed my mind about re-buying. Especially with the addition of the mounted guards. Well done, looks fantastic!

7 minutes ago, Mr Janje said:

Will this box get LE Stat Cards, like Miss Fire does/did?

If so, i'm all over this box :D!

Yes

3 people like this

Massive shame between the weak £ and import tax gen con is gonna be a massive miss as it just wont be worth ordering unfortunately. These are super cool though

1 person likes this