July Newsletter

Lucidicide

I like that you are producing more pictures where something is happening and with actual backgrounds in them as opposed to simply portraits of people. The orangutan seems really random, though :P (maybe it's a Jokaero... oooh, or a Miss Shh, an alt Freikorps Librarian! Two Miss minis for next Gencon - you heard it here first, folks!)

27 minutes ago, Nathan Caroland said:

Yeah, we're doing more background stuff.

$40 is the correct price for the Emissaries. 

So Emissaries are cheaper and Jorogumo are more expensive ($40 in newsletter, $35 in upcoming). Pure TT players break even. Those who play multiple factions or just want multiple Emissaries save a bit.

Just now, Nathan Caroland said:

Well, would you pay $5 more for the Emissaries if you pre-ordered those as well? Odds are they'll want their funds on it ..

Well, Shadow isn't available for pre-order yet, and she's the only one I REALLY want. I'm happy to fork over $5 extra for the spider-person-giants, though. I'm too excited for the rest of Shifting Loyalties to finally release to quibble over a few bucks.

2 hours ago, Math Mathonwy said:

The orangutan seems really random, though :P (maybe it's a Jokaero... oooh, or a Miss Shh, an alt Freikorps Librarian! Two Miss minis for next Gencon - you heard it here first, folks!)

That is a Skunk Ape, sir!

• Like 3

Very exciting stuff!  If only September was in the queue as well, I have a need for the Arcane Emissary and some Wind Gamin :P

Question, will Ripples of Fate be available as a pdf during Gencon as well?  Didn't see word on that either way in the newsletter and I prefer electronic expansion books personally.

4 minutes ago, edopersichetti said:

Will the pre-release models available at GenCon be available on the website as well? If I'm not wrong it happened in the past...

Wyrd always puts up everything they sell at gencon (including prerelease stuff) up on the web store as well until the event is over (or inventory runs out).

• Like 2

I didn't see a list of pre-releases in the newsletter. It just gave the regular release schedule for July and August, and said there would be pre-releases from Crossroads, Shifting Loyalties and Ripples of Fate at Gen Con, it didn't say which ones were available unless I missed it. I would anticipate that next Monday's preview would be the potential list of pre-release models, but I could be wrong.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fetid Strumpet said:

I didn't see a list of pre-releases in the newsletter. It just gave the regular release schedule for July and August, and said there would be pre-releases from Crossroads, Shifting Loyalties and Ripples of Fate at Gen Con, it didn't say which ones were available unless I missed it. I would anticipate that next Monday's preview would be the potential list of pre-release models, but I could be wrong.

Yeah.  No pre-release info yet other than there will be something from book 3 and 4.