We're currently updating the site and a few things may run slow or not as expected at the moment. Give us a day or two to get everything sorted out and changed up if you would.

One of the new things you'll see about are the 'sticky notes' which you will occasionally see from the site Admins if something important shows up or is newsworthy, or if you happen to be in one of our many beta testing groups giving you an additional heads up when something new needs to be looked at or sorted.

You can send these amongst yourselves as well if you wish, just don't abuse it. 

Thanks for your patience!

Nathan Caroland Nathan Caroland
MrDeathTrout

Malifaux Resources

16 hours ago, RustAndTheCity said:

Dave graffams paper terrain is a great way to quickly and cheaply build enough terrain for a board.

Thank you those are great for modelers on a budget.  I'm going go try making a couple and sloshing some liquid plastic around on the inside for a bit more durability.

This is a nice bit of work. I might recommend including some of the fan created organized events though.

P.S. hopefully this will prod Mr. Gibbs to update his blog a bit more consistently :D

1 hour ago, Omenbringer said:

This is a nice bit of work. I might recommend including some of the fan created organized events though.

P.S. hopefully this will prod Mr. Gibbs to update his blog a bit more consistently :D

Can you give me some examples?

Sure, aside from my League rule set there were also a number of other fan made one day and achievement style events that used to be posted on the site. It has been a while since I looked for them but they dont seem to be with the Henchman stuff anymore.

On 7/1/2016 at 8:46 AM, MrDeathTrout said:

Do-It-Yourself Markers - The faction symbols on the Malifaux boxes are the perfect size for markers.  Use a 30mm base as a guide and cut out the faction symbol for scheme markers.  Run a light bead of super glue along the edge for strength. Flip them over for corps or scrap markers. 

Huh, I remember reading this some time ago and I had THOUGHT I had executed it correctly, though reading this again and double-checking the pictures I now see that I have done something a little different. You see, for added durability and rule of cool, the faction symbols on the Malifaux boxes pretty much fit perfectly on your typical Wyrd-issue 30mm base. Just cut it out until you just have the black faction symbol and the white background (without the faction-specific colored border). It will be a 99% fit, you'll just have to shrink it a bit. Use some superglue. Then paint the edge of the base your faction symbol and you now have a cool Scheme marker that will last you forever. 

It's not AS easy, but the final product is super cool. 

faction scheme markers.png