June 27 - Zipp

Lucidicide

His walk is 8" with a trigger that doesn't require success to place him within 6". Anna is much better at preventing entry, not escape from her aura. With the information we have about him at present, Zip would have to be within 2" of her to not be able to just place outside her aura as normal. and her disengaging strike if he just chose to walk isn't going to do her any favors in actually ensuring he stays in place. I doubt very highly that Anna will do much other than mildly annoy him.

Looks awesome. I'm hoping he'll be able to send wave after wave of his own troops at the enemy. :D

Sadly, and despite my best attempts, I just can't get into Gremlins as a Faction. :( So short of some flash of inspiration I'll probably be going with Asami, Reva, Nellie and/or Parker instead. 

• Like 4

From a seasoned Gremlin player's perspective, he is a bit underwhelming so far. Of course, the judgment can't be complete since one of the 4 abilities on the front of his card is obvious (flight) and another is a negative one (insignificant) which should hopefully be balanced by an awesome back of the card, which we haven't seen yet. Also, there is obviously potential for upgrades and his crew, and the theme of the sky pirates sounds cool. I just hope he is viable to play!

A lot of people are getting excited about "sky pirate" and think it's going to be a pirate-themed crew but I actually don't think so...seeing how they're called "iron skeeters", and he doesn't look piratesque at all, they might all just look like him...

5 minutes ago, edopersichetti said:

another is a negative one (insignificant) which should hopefully be balanced by an awesome back of the card, which we haven't seen yet.

I feel like the Insignificant is balanced by that Df/Wp trigger and Wk 8(!) ;)

• Like 5

I really wouldn't want a hat on him, honestly, it's liable to just get blown off when he launches.

love the Skypirate idea, love the sculpt. Questioning the insignificant but I spose that's to do with something on his cardback or other combo

Will be getting him of course, cuz Gremlin ^_^ plus pirate!? awesome sauce.