Wyrd Malifaux Card Information

Could you guys explain (or link me to something)  explaining what information we should / shouldn't be sharing about the Malifaux cards?  From reading from sites I know you guys don't want us posting a picture of the backs of cards, but I haven't seen / read / found anything official about your policies on this kind of thing.

I'm interested in compiling stats for different models for use in comparing factions and hopefully sharing it with the community, but I have no idea what can / cannot be included in that.

58 minutes ago, Malistrad said:

Might want to take a close look on the Wyrd IP use post made earlier: 

Thx for that link! Read through it but it still doesn't really say much about the stats and the like.  Nathan's made it clear I can't really do what I was wanting, but I still would really wish I could know for certain what is / isn't cool specifically with the cards.

I'm sure most of this is just for posting online, but for example I'd like to display some of my malifaux cards at my LGS to advertise the game and try to get new players, but now I have to question if I'm even allowed to display malifaux cards in a public setting.

Common sense works out in the end for just about everything. Honestly if we have to go through every little thing for every little bit then it just becomes an automatic NO for the simple fact that it is easier to covers ones arse and just be done with it. 

If you own it and have a physical copy on hand to show folks at your LGS, of course you can do that. Taking pictures or making digital copies available online, not so much. 

• Like 1