Just because ... 6/23/16

7 minutes ago, santaclaws01 said:

Knowing how big the Shadow Emissary is, those titans are, well, titanic. Also, it looks like the monster thing's big left arm is a different type/color of plastic.

Could be resin or something (either as a prototype or because the model will be but I assume they'll be plastic as normal), resin comes out in different colours sometimes. 

49 minutes ago, Nathan Caroland said:

Matter of fact, those two y'all are speculating on down there in the bottom right are Other Side pieces as well.

In case you missed it, Nathan shared more info! Now I just need to get that magic software they use on every cop show so I can zoom and enhance. Zoom and enhance. Zoom and enhance. Aha! We can see the rest of the Wyrd offices in the reflection on their eyeballs!

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Nathan Caroland said:

Emisarries are about as big as it'll get for Malifaux quite bluntly. No need, or want, for otherwise IMO. And well .. that's the one that's going to count today. 

The larger pieces in the back are of course for The Other Side, but then they've been shown before, and yes they are Titan pieces, not the whole of the game itself. Matter of fact, those two y'all are speculating on down there in the bottom right are Other Side pieces as well.

Thanks for easing my fears about Malifaux. Glad to hear nothing else is going to get too big.
I think the reason the Emissary looks so strange is because hes humanoid and it looks weird next to standard sized models. The dragon for eample in that picture doesn't look that out of place..

I'm excited to see more from The Other Side.. but the scale kinda throws me into doubt..  When you have tiny models like those on the right, side by side with those like the giant ones in the back. If they were half the size I think it would be better. But being so big makes them seem like they're a different scale to the rest. It always looks strange on a table with scale terrain.

whoa whoa whoa, that one down close in the corner...

..that's that grudge looking chick isn't it?!  I waaannnnttttttttttt to seeeee :mellow:

Also, I've seen the pictures from whatever convention those things were at before, and I have to say, every time I see the big mutant thing, I think of kittens, like in videos like this?

33 minutes ago, Guslado said:

In case you missed it, Nathan shared more info! Now I just need to get that magic software they use on every cop show so I can zoom and enhance. Zoom and enhance. Zoom and enhance. Aha! We can see the rest of the Wyrd offices in the reflection on their eyeballs!

• Like 1

I will do whatever it takes to get more Other Side peeks! Guess now I can put the pinky knife away and just click "like". Emissaries do look sweet, but Good God Lemon, whatever that big monster with the little dudes hanging off him is, I has to have.  

Also, just because i haven;t done this yet...

penguin

hahaha, also

cuddle

Sweet. I love Wyrd.

Got to say that I would've liked a whole lot more details on the titans. They look like they are different scale as opposed to being gigantic in 32mm. The riders are cool but otherwise I'm pretty disappointed. Oh well, I might not be in the target audience anyway.

Mysterious Emissary's base looks really nice. Brutal Emissary looks really bad. Lucky is looking pretty nice.