June 20 - Nellie Cochrane

Lucidicide

She looks interesting so u can change your opponents damage flip? Very interesting defence. Like the front of the card. Hope to more exciting new ideas on the back and upgrades too!Not sure on the artwork/ render hope it grows.on me. Looking forward even more to ripples of.fate now!

I kinda jive with the reporters/entrapment theme-ing here:
"Hey look the thing you are doing, its illegal. Ignore the fact I tricked you into doing the thing. Now I'm telling everyone you did the thing. This just in: Thatguy did the thing, news at 11."

Also, since no one has said it. Anyone remember our girl Molly. Molly used to be a reporter..... Called shot: Pre-undead Molly as a special edition Nellie Varriant // What if // Undead Nellie as Molly variant.
[AKA: There go i but by the grace of god] 

The huge What-IF-Conspiracy theory breaking here first, now back to Sports News with color commentary from Joss.

• Like 9

I'm pretty excited for her. The front of her card is probably the most interesting I've seen so far. It's odd to cheat someone else's flip though o.O

I definitely love the sculpt though.

Once again it feels very different yet very in line with the faction like they have all been so far.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, wizuriel said:

Really looking forward to here. Love the theme. Just not sure on the paper coming out of her bag

Well, if she kept her bag closed she probably wouldn't drop evidence at the end of every turn.

7 minutes ago, Gnomezilla said:

...does this count as a redhead or does it not?

And it's a condition accumulator. Oh dear.

Guild has a lot of redheads.  

• Like 5

I wonder if she's a summoner?

The comment about bringing a fresh take on how the guild hires mercs makes me think this - since it isn't an ability on the front of her card.  And I don't think it would be as simple as making them cheaper with an upgrade.

Guild are the only faction that lack a summoner right?

• Like 1

So, according to some images posted at A Wyrd Place, the display panels for Brutal Emissary had a picture of a person confirmed to be  "Nah, she works with the reporters. :) And yes, she's a Henchmen. And yes, there is a 'story' there .. There ya go ..".  The person in the image has been concisely described as "Cyborg Lady with Scythe".

Guild officially most spoiled faction.  :P