Take back the night

nishi

Question

Hello,

I got a little confused about this ress upg. The ability says i can draw a card once per turn. Does it mean each model with this ability can draw a card once per turn or is it really just one card per turn per player?

Thank you for answers

5 answers to this question

Closest I can find in the wording. (Books at home).  Its a Resurrectionist upgrade from Mollys box.

Take Back the Night (paraphase from Pullmyfinger)
It gives a 10" aura that gives Spirit and Horror models the ability We Are the Night. This means that once per activation, when they reduce an enemy model to 0 Wd with an attack action, you may draw a card.

So yes..  Each model that has the abitliy my draw a card when they reduce a enemy to 0 wounds.

page 37 of the rule book says

"Some Actions note that they can only be taken “once per Turn.” This
only refers to the individual model. Although the model may only take
the Action once per Turn, other models may still take the Action."

1 hour ago, nishi said:

Hello,

I got a little confused about this ress upg. The ability says i can draw a card once per turn. Does it mean each model with this ability can draw a card once per turn or is it really just one card per turn per player?

Thank you for answers

Take Back the Night: All Friendly Spirit and Horror models within 10 inch Aura gain the following ability: "We Are The Night: Once per Turn, after reducing an enemy model to 0 Wd with an Attack Action, draw a card." 

Each model that legally gains this ability and meets the requirements of the ability gained can draw 1 card once per turn.