Help with redemption code from painting contest!

Hi,

I've got a redemption code from wyrd for the onlineshop some time a go. (was the "burned offerings" contest and I won the crew category)

The code doesn't work. Maybe because of the new shop system. I don't know.

I've send a message to your "office" account, but maybe this account is inactive or something else?

Can you help me with this problem?

Thanks a lot!

Anyone that can or will be able to diddly is gone till next week. Customer service contact is the best way to get anything sorted.

Also, just a reminder, coupon codes, etc, expire after one year, so if you've been holding onto it for a goodly amount of time, odds are it expired. If I recall, Burnt Offerings was a bit over two years ago, but maybe my memory is faulty.

I've got similar answer from Brian Gresham. I asked him for a new code. That was over a week ago.

Got no answer until today, so I will wait or contact the customer service as you said.

On 17.6.2016 at 7:17 PM, Nathan Caroland said:

Anyone that can or will be able to diddly is gone till next week. Customer service contact is the best way to get anything sorted.

Also, just a reminder, coupon codes, etc, expire after one year, so if you've been holding onto it for a goodly amount of time, odds are it expired. If I recall, Burnt Offerings was a bit over two years ago, but maybe my memory is faulty.

That's right. But no one said something about an expiration date in the email.

I find it a little unfair because it's not MY fault. Why they didn't simply wrote this "clause" in there mail?

Here in germany coupon codes etc. have normaly an expiration date of three years.

Apart from that I find it sad if a company have not the good will to easily clear that problem. The amount of costs for this coupon are just "peanuts" for them.

I spend a lot of money until today in this game and worked one month for this conetst.

I mean, do you realy think that I will ever buy again something from wyrd if this story takes a bad end?

Well, you could choose to have a conniption fit and toss the unhappy customer/I'll never buy again if I'm not taken care of bit out there (which honestly, I don't normally deal well with, I'm not an ultimatums type guy), or you could choose to wait till customer service from Brian is back in town and he can handle it then (which will be tomorrow, they are still on the road) and then he can get you sorted out. Welcome to either of course, but I figure you'll be happier with the latter.

Normally, we're fairly easy to work with. As for the e-mail, usually it is in there, if not, well obviously it's the individual's fault (who may not even work here any longer). Most folks also don't hold onto coupons well over two years either we've found. :)

Brian will get back to you in a day or so once they are back from Origins. He is already aware of your concern as well as a few others he's had a week away from. 

Thanks!

• Like 3