Did my June promo form go through?

• 2 weeks later...

Question: have the June promo items already started shipping?

The reason I ask is because I had an issue with my prize from the May community context not getting through the first time, although I did get the second attempt on Saturday. I've never had a problem with packages and the like not making it through, but my apartment complex had painters come through recently, and I have my suspicions about what might have happened to the first May prize.

If it was in an envelope or will be, should be fine, but I'm just worrying if it came during the same period that my May prize failed to show up...

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Pyrflamme said:

Anyone received theirs yet?

June is the Gator?  I have not received a promo Gator, and I believe my form was submitted correctly.  At least, I have not been told anything is wrong, but I guess if it somehow failed to submit, Wyrd wouldn't exactly know to contact me anyhow :P.

I would assume things are alright though.

On 20/06/2016 at 5:58 PM, Pyrflamme said:

Question: have the June promo items already started shipping?

The reason I ask is because I had an issue with my prize from the May community context not getting through the first time, although I did get the second attempt on Saturday. I've never had a problem with packages and the like not making it through, but my apartment complex had painters come through recently, and I have my suspicions about what might have happened to the first May prize.

If it was in an envelope or will be, should be fine, but I'm just worrying if it came during the same period that my May prize failed to show up...

The conditions state they'll not start shipping until after the promotion is over, and that was only a week ago, so I really wouldn't worry just yet.  Granted, I'm overseas, so I'll be happy if mine arrives in July at all, rather than August. 

1 hour ago, Gremlin66 said:

I'm not even sure mine went through. Never received a reply email or anything. How long do the promos usually take to receive?  

They've been shipping out pretty regularly near the end of the month after the promotion.  After all, the deadline submitting the promos is usually the 5th of the next month, add in time to double check addresses and glance at the receipt images, and then wait for any extra models to show up...

So I'd actually be surprised if the June promotion figures shipped before the 25th or so.

Just received my gator today!  Since I put McTavish's gator on it's own base, technically I have five Bayou Gators, all Wyrd sculpts.

Thank you Wyrd!  and thanks for shipping to an abandoned, haunted castle.  Wish more companies were like you!  "reason for non-delivery: bat infestation" has me bummed out most of the time.  thanks for nothing Amazon prime.

• 3 weeks later...