Under the Hanging Tree: The Fated Knot 27th August

Red?

Its another Hanging Tree! On Saturday the 27th August Ibuywargames, Woking would love to invite you to their third Malifaux tournament of the year. This one is a 24 man event with four rounds. We are using most of Gaining Grounds.

Tickets are £15 and can be bought here http://ibuywargames.co.uk/epages/950002401.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/950002401/Products/"Malifaux 2E Event"

We have wyrd prize support and some awesome trophies for 1st, 2nd 3rd and best in faction. Our Best Painted this time will be a voted prize and a Judges Choice so double the chance to win. There will also be a wooden spoon

Please find attached our heavily modded tournament pack. We have had to strip everything nice out and make it very small to be able to upload it. There was a fancy one

Participant List

1. Jamie Varney

2. George Hollingdale

3. Tom Thorpe

4. Simon Burt

5. Conner McNama

6. Ben Sime

7. Jan Proudly

8.  Wayne Smith

9. Mark Ruckuss

10. Matt Lewin

11. Phillip Powell

12. Stu

13. Time Farmer

14. Sean Wheeliker

15. John Burgess

16. Connor Rooney

17. Benjamin Leslie

18.Marcus Rose 

19. Ross Baker

20. Jonny von woozle

21. James Matthews

22. Adrian Gibson

23. Keith Robinson 

24. Connor Barker

Tournament pack fated knot mod.docx

• Like 2

Aim to grab my ticket at the end of the week. Last two have been great so can't see why I wouldn't come again.

Big fan of the double painting prizes, so many lovely crews so it's nice to see more than one person walk away awarded.

Cog'o'Two doing bits again? Love my best in faction trophy!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I'm back. Iron Painter has dominated my life for a while. Buuuuut I am back now. Participant List has been updated and currently there are enough tickets that a reserve list isn't strictly necessary although I am keeping track of people who have told me they want to buy a ticket at the end of the month and will do my best to make sure they can do this. 

Thanks guys :)