Aaron

June 6 - Sandeep

What's next?  

480 members have voted

1. 1. Which Faction should be revealed next?

• Gremlins
    • Guild
    • Outcasts

Why, oh, why can't he be 10 Thunders? I mean, "Academic" characteristic definitely fits the Arcanist fluff, but it means I will need to start new faction, I can't miss out on Indian crew in Malifaux. And then, most likely,  I will also need to start Guild because of reporters. Wyrd certainly knows how to say "Give us your money, please, thank you" with just a couple of preview pictures.

This is a good day for Arcanists. Dude's effectively swift (with the extra action being out of turn), and I'm very curious what his Ca actions are for the Mages to furious cast. Only once per turn, but that's definitely an interesting feature.

Interesting mechanics, but exactly how interesting will depend a lot on the back of his card/upgrades. Also curious what his Gamin interactions will be. Really don't like the render, his feet look weird, the scepter too large and clumsy, his beard is weird as well.and of course sculpted magic effects. Model might still be ok in the "flesh" but right now I'm not very keen.

Absolutely gorgeous! Especially after miserable master of TT. And it's a pity,that he is not part of TT. He fit their fraction more than Arcanists))

But once again - this is one of the most awesome model in all of Malifaux (only question - why render is mirrored in comparison with the art?)

Sounds like a different take on McCabes stick with handing out upgrades, Sandeep hands out Actions instead (or maybe I'm just thinking of McCabe because of Sidir). Nice to see the Academic keyword pop up again too :)

I was super excited for him but unfortunately the render looks really bad.

The sculpted magic effect is really blah, the bizarre mace looks amazingly clumsy and is held in a really weird way and the legs and feet look utterly strange in the render. OTOH the turban is cool and I like his face.

Hopefully the mini itself will look better.

Damn. This guy looks the ducks nuts. I initially wanted to pick up Reva, but between this guy and my latent man-love for Marcus, i may just wind up switching to Arcanists instead. ;) 

Interesting.  Nice to see some more  ethnic  diversity in the masters. Mechanics  seem sound.  On a side  note, go Outcasts! 

Ohhhh.... :). Excited to see academic master and some sort of synergy with gamin. Can't wait to see the back and upgrades. Surprised to see an arcanist master with no Def trigger. Nice render. Just take my money now. Fingers crossed for some book 4 at gencon.

26 minutes ago, Buntman said:

This guy is so badass! I wish Sidir could join him, but, alas, they are not compatible. 

maybe there's an upgrade to hire black sheep?

would it be frowed upon if i used Apu's voice during the enitre game with this master?