June 6 - Sandeep

Lucidicide

What's next?  

480 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why, oh, why can't he be 10 Thunders? I mean, "Academic" characteristic definitely fits the Arcanist fluff, but it means I will need to start new faction, I can't miss out on Indian crew in Malifaux. And then, most likely,  I will also need to start Guild because of reporters. Wyrd certainly knows how to say "Give us your money, please, thank you" with just a couple of preview pictures.

• Like 2

Interesting mechanics, but exactly how interesting will depend a lot on the back of his card/upgrades. Also curious what his Gamin interactions will be. Really don't like the render, his feet look weird, the scepter too large and clumsy, his beard is weird as well.and of course sculpted magic effects. Model might still be ok in the "flesh" but right now I'm not very keen.

• Like 2

Absolutely gorgeous! Especially after miserable master of TT. And it's a pity,that he is not part of TT. He fit their fraction more than Arcanists))

But once again - this is one of the most awesome model in all of Malifaux (only question - why render is mirrored in comparison with the art?)

I was super excited for him but unfortunately the render looks really bad.

The sculpted magic effect is really blah, the bizarre mace looks amazingly clumsy and is held in a really weird way and the legs and feet look utterly strange in the render. OTOH the turban is cool and I like his face.

Hopefully the mini itself will look better.

• Like 1

Ohhhh.... :). Excited to see academic master and some sort of synergy with gamin. Can't wait to see the back and upgrades. Surprised to see an arcanist master with no Def trigger. Nice render. Just take my money now. Fingers crossed for some book 4 at gencon.