Rasputina / First lists help

Jafar

Hello,

My friend wants to start Malifaux. His master of choice is Rasputina. I checked this forum and pullmyfinger. After reading this forum and pullmy finger I created small shopping list and long term plan. Also some nice crews for start

Shopping list:

Short term:
Rasputina crew box
Blessed of December
December Acolytes box
Effigy

Long Term:
Silent ones
SnowStorm
Ice Dancers
Angelica

Crew lists:

Arcanists
40ss Crew

Rasputina -- 7ss
 +Arcane Reservoir - 2ss

Wendigo - 3ss

Arcane Effigy - 4ss

Blessed Of December - 9ss

December Acolyte - 7ss

December Acolyte - 7ss

Ice Gamin - 4ss

I don't know exact upgrades, so some SS will be used on them. Arcane Reservoir will be copied from book, he will only play friendly matches, not tournaments.

Arcanists
35ss Crew

Rasputina -- 7ss
 +Arcane Reservoir - 2ss

Wendigo - 3ss

Arcane Effigy - 4ss

Blessed Of December - 9ss

December Acolyte - 7ss

Ice Gamin - 4ss

Also there is slot for two upgrades.

Can you advice on my shopping list and crew lists? Is there any master box that Rasputina likes to get for additional models? For example Marcus for Cerberus or Ramos for Joss? Or maybe any other models that are not included in my list? Maybe Mech Rider?

@ off-top: yes I am aware that, it's hard to get Rasputina master box 

I'd put Silent Ones and SnowStorm on the short list before Blessed, Silent Ones can heal your crew which is super handy and SnowStorm massively speeds up your slower models like Rasputina or the Ice Golem.  Otherwise those lists look fine for someone just learning, though I'd add in Rasputina's personal upgrades when you could - they can really change up how she plays.

• Like 1

Raspi is a good choice because she is self contained. Raspi's models don't stray too far from Raspi's Models....

But as an Archaist player, the best purchase, is still the Ramos Box. Because of Ramos. Joss. And Howard L.

A few other things you can think of.
Myranda might be worth buying as a single because she can act as a buffer for the blessed of d, getting into place and then shapechangeing into it. That way you have a neigh untouched Blessed in position. 

Lastly. The Tortoise and the Hare box. The hare (Mother Trucking Luther) counts as a blessed of December...
And what self respecting arcanist player does NOT want a giant evil bunny hopping all over their opponents (and acting as a mirror shooting out ice blasts) Its a swaggy upgrade.

• Like 1