May 30 - Asami

Lucidicide

Vote!  

550 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oooo... that's going to be a love it or hate it model, me thinks. I don't know how I feel yet, probably won't until I get my hands on her. Rules look exciting.

Could we please get a rough idea of release schedule for these new masters? I'll definitely be buying Ms Tanaka, but am I likely to need a proxy for a month or eleven months?

From the angle we can see, the model looks fine, but doesn't appear to be on the same level as Titania and Reva.

The mechanics sound interesting, and a 10 wound master that gets wounded by their own crew seems like they are going to have some interesting rules on the back of their card, and will likely need to be very careful about when they do things in the turn.  Makes you suspect the master will actually be a nightmare to kill if you don't kill them the right way.

I really appreciate that at the end of the day, Malifaux masters are just plain interesting to play.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Norken said:

The mechanics sound interesting, and a 10 wound master that gets wounded by their own crew seems like they are going to have some interesting rules on the back of their card, and will likely need to be very careful about when they do things in the turn.  Makes you suspect the master will actually be a nightmare to kill if you don't kill them the right way.

If she summons, and the description: "the oni she calls forth from the Beyond...", suggests she does, then at the very least she has access to regenerate from Tengu. The turn after they are summoned. Man, I hate how that ability is worded.

I suspect that her upgrades are going to be vital. Seems like the sort of model that could be built to perform a number of different tasks.

I like it because she is subtly demonic from the front. Unusual face, slender, elongated neck. Almost accidentally wrong looking and yet, with her sleeves pulled back and her hair down would be a lovely young woman, unassuming, no doubt.

and then, presumably, from the back...

>D

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Norken said:

From the angle we can see, the model looks fine, but doesn't appear to be on the same level as Titania and Reva.

I really appreciate that at the end of the day, Malifaux masters are just plain interesting to play.

if the Futakuchi-onna thing is correct (which, lets be honest, come on, of course). maybe eat corpse markers or something?

So, it looks like the Ten Thunders are getting a summoning master. Which is cool, I like the idea of summoning oni. It just gives me more reason to buy the oni as they come out.

As for the art.... I wasn't a fan at first, but I will withhold judgement until I can see the back. But Rylin's theory kinda makes sense and makes me appreciate her weirdness.