May 30 - Asami

Lucidicide

Vote!  

550 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, Aaron said:

No problem. I queued it up on Friday, so I was really just hitting post :)

Even though you already had it queued up I too greatly appreciate it. I figured we were just going to have to wait until tomorrow for the preview, but this is a delightful surprise!

• Like 1

I really really like her. There is a lack of crazy magic ghost hair models and when I paint her up to be the girl from The Grudge it will fit nicely. "Bite" is interesting - Ama-like devour? "Oni from the Beyond" also raises my eyebrows - Oni summoning master? She is described as Support and obviously an Omi herself. It would be amazing to have a true summoner in 10T besides Toshiro. 

Crossing my fingers for Guild next week! Make those Arcanists wait even longer - that'll show'em. 

• Like 2

Wow, she sounds exciting! It doesn't look like she's in a straitjacket so I'm very curious if the hooks on the end of her sleeves are just aesthetic or part of one of her attacks. Sounds like an Oni summoner who, rather than remove her summoned models' Slow Condition just wants them to charge as a (1) instead I assume? I agree her face is a bit dopey, she looks ready for a nap or something.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Math Mathonwy said:

Not a fan at all. It looks weird but in a boring way. Maybe the back will save her if there's indeed something interesting going on there but by far my least favourite of the previewed Masters so far. Oh well, can't please everyone all the time.

I was expecting something more... Oni-tainted.  Not a kid in her mother's oversized bath robe.  :\

I'm still really excited to play with the rules.   Just, less excited about the model.

• Like 2