Welcome to Wyrd Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aaron

May 23 - Reva

Who's Next?   506 members have voted

1. 1. Which Faction should be revealed next?

• Arcanists
    • Gremlins
    • Guild
    • Outcasts
    • Ten Thunders

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

141 posts in this topic

Yo, Imma let you finish but this is the coolest resser master OF ALL TIME, ALL TIME

9 people like this

The model render looks even better than the art, don't forget to check that out too!

Not stunned by the artwork/ rend. But really really like the theme of attacking through corpse markers. A very exciting.idea to shake up the resser meta. 

So my guess on rider = resser was right, than outcast should be the gunslinger I guess makes me hope the twirly hair Person is a thunders oni master ^^

2 people like this

Great Mini !

I love the necro nun theme :p.

Small detail but is there a fluff reason explaining why the horse does not get burnt by the lamp on his side?

The render look very good. The best horse by Wyrd so far, IMO. And the rider looks great as well. I like all the folds in the fabric. A lantern like that would get hot, though.

Wish we could've seen her from the back as well. Pretty please?

tumblr_lq3ashzqJl1qht847.gif

5 people like this

She has an ability to summon a "Corpse Candle".  If she can make undead candles, I'm sure she can make a lantern with a light source that doesn't burn the horse.

5 people like this

2 minutes ago, yool1981 said:

Great Mini !

I love the necro nun theme :p.

Small detail but is there a fluff reason explaining why the horse does not get burnt by the lamp on his side?

Spooky Ghost Horse?

Also I'm not a fan of summoners, but I do love spookiness. Resurrectionists have always been a faction I've liked individual models of but never really had any inclination to play. That might change if its more melee focused!

Dang, really hoped Ten Thunders would be next as we came second... Could everyone please vote for them???

Still love the artwork & the render is great too!!  It's going to be really hand to know what to buy first (after Ten Thunders... that is!).  Revenant is a great Keyword too!

2 people like this

The has 2 hooves on the floor, the render has 3 hooves on the floor. Thank goodness. Looks nice, no real "wow" factor. 

Really like this model too. Beautiful!

I'm going to put it out there: last week Ressers and 10T shared more than 50% of the total votes.... Tuesday preview? Come on Wyrd, we know you don't want to drag this out over 7 weeks, really... ;)

3 people like this

3 minutes ago, Skitt_Happens said:

Really like this model too. Beautiful!

I'm going to put it out there: last week Ressers and 10T shared more than 50% of the total votes.... Tuesday preview? Come on Wyrd, we know you don't want to drag this out over 7 weeks, really... ;)

What he said!

That mechanic seems lovely! Will try to pair her up with the Emissary and/ or Anna Lovelace for extra walking corpse markers. :lol:

So the theme for the new master are infinite amount of wounds..?

2 minutes ago, Skaven123 said:

So the theme for the new master are infinite amount of wounds..?

I think playtesters might have found that a bit broken :-P

2 people like this

Infinite wounds would be stepping on Levis toes.

1 person likes this

Reva the Revenant?  Are we going to get Tye the Tyrant, Khan the Construct, and Annie the Oni, too?

(I kid, I kid. Can't wait to field my Nundead Crew!)

1 person likes this

This next round of Masters is going to mix things up nicely!  Can't get enough of Malifaux -- and it looks like I'll just need to make more shelf space.  No worries -- I'm ok with this. :)

Just now, TheSpinebuster said:

Reva the Revenant?  Are we going to get Tye the Tyrant, Khan the Construct, and Annie the Oni, too?

(I kid, I kid. Can't wait to field my Nundead Crew!)

I was actually watching Big Troubling In Little China yesterday, and considering we're all but assured the whole "reporter" thing for guild is a thing, I was really sad when I remembered that Gracie was already a character in Malifaux.  It would have been so cool to have Gracie Law, although, I guess I'm glad she's not in Guild :P  That movie is too freakin' funny.

Oh, shit, I just thought of how could it would be to model a crew with Yan Lo as Lo Pan, and three Thunder Bros as the Three Storms (Or just apply one Storm to a few of the Ancestors if they have better matching Abilities maybe?) and have a Gremlin crew with the other characters.  That'd be pretty damn cool.

At this point I think I'm in the wrong thread :mellow:

11 minutes ago, Aaron said:

I think playtesters might have found that a bit broken :-P

Buuuuutttttttt AAAaaarrrrooonnn, you said it was baaalllaaannnceeeeddddddd.

Naw, but really.  Uh, honestly I'm just confused by this character.  But I do think the Render turned out fairly well, I just don't really get the whole Nun thing.  Although considering that half the reason I backed the most recent Raging Heroes kickstarter was for Nuns with Guns (Guuhhh, gorgeous models), so I can't say it escapes me entirely.  But this Nun appears not to have a gun, so we'll have to see how that goes.

I wonder if she's friends with McMourning :P

1 person likes this