May 23 - Reva

Lucidicide

Who's Next?  

506 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, yool1981 said:

Great Mini !

I love the necro nun theme :p.

Small detail but is there a fluff reason explaining why the horse does not get burnt by the lamp on his side?

Spooky Ghost Horse?

Also I'm not a fan of summoners, but I do love spookiness. Resurrectionists have always been a faction I've liked individual models of but never really had any inclination to play. That might change if its more melee focused!

Dang, really hoped Ten Thunders would be next as we came second... Could everyone please vote for them???

Still love the artwork & the render is great too!!  It's going to be really hand to know what to buy first (after Ten Thunders... that is!).  Revenant is a great Keyword too!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Skitt_Happens said:

Really like this model too. Beautiful!

I'm going to put it out there: last week Ressers and 10T shared more than 50% of the total votes.... Tuesday preview? Come on Wyrd, we know you don't want to drag this out over 7 weeks, really... ;)

What he said!

Just now, TheSpinebuster said:

Reva the Revenant?  Are we going to get Tye the Tyrant, Khan the Construct, and Annie the Oni, too?

(I kid, I kid. Can't wait to field my Nundead Crew!)

I was actually watching Big Troubling In Little China yesterday, and considering we're all but assured the whole "reporter" thing for guild is a thing, I was really sad when I remembered that Gracie was already a character in Malifaux.  It would have been so cool to have Gracie Law, although, I guess I'm glad she's not in Guild :P  That movie is too freakin' funny.

Oh, shit, I just thought of how could it would be to model a crew with Yan Lo as Lo Pan, and three Thunder Bros as the Three Storms (Or just apply one Storm to a few of the Ancestors if they have better matching Abilities maybe?) and have a Gremlin crew with the other characters.  That'd be pretty damn cool.

At this point I think I'm in the wrong thread :mellow:

11 minutes ago, Aaron said:

I think playtesters might have found that a bit broken :-P

Buuuuutttttttt AAAaaarrrrooonnn, you said it was baaalllaaannnceeeeddddddd.

Naw, but really.  Uh, honestly I'm just confused by this character.  But I do think the Render turned out fairly well, I just don't really get the whole Nun thing.  Although considering that half the reason I backed the most recent Raging Heroes kickstarter was for Nuns with Guns (Guuhhh, gorgeous models), so I can't say it escapes me entirely.  But this Nun appears not to have a gun, so we'll have to see how that goes.

I wonder if she's friends with McMourning :P

• Like 1