Schemes & Stones Master Spotlight Ramos

Khyodee

AWESOME!!!! I've been waiting for this episode.  I love playing Ramos he was my first master I bought.  I really like your podcast so I'm really excited to hear your opinion of him and different play styles. Thank you very much for making it. I can't wait to listen to it on my way home from work.

Glad to see someone finally doing a cast about the top Arcanist master. 

Two quick issues: arcing screen works on all friendlies, not just constructs. Also, Ramos does not himself benefit from it.

• Like 1

Looking at the cards, he does benefit from Arcing Screen, but he doesn't benefit from Overdrive ( the:+fate Ml aura).

Also, Opportunist specifies killed, so it doesn't heal him when he uses Uncontrolled Detonation, since it sacrifices  the construct.

• Like 1

On 5/20/2016 at 0:56 PM, BFOmega said:

Looking at the cards, he does benefit from Arcing Screen, but he doesn't benefit from Overdrive ( the:+fate Ml aura).

Also, Opportunist specifies killed, so it doesn't heal him when he uses Uncontrolled Detonation, since it sacrifices  the construct.

This is what I was thinking. I didn't have the cards in front of me and I knew one of them was other models, just switched them in my head.

Other than that, lots of great advice.