Oktoberfaux- Grand Tournament at Southampton Sluggaz on 15th October 2016. Proceeds going to charity. (Follow your Dreams)

Bubblictus

12 hours ago, Dumb Luck said:

Looking into travel/sleeping arrangements for this one but should be good for it. Travel down right after work on the Friday, should make it.

The centre is a couple of minutes walk from st denys train station.

There are several travellodges etc around the area. Either Eastleigh or Southampton would give best access to trains to st denys.

There is a train station right next to the airport as well if you fancy flying in ?

13 hours ago, Bubblictus said:

The centre is a couple of minutes walk from st denys train station.

There are several travellodges etc around the area. Either Eastleigh or Southampton would give best access to trains to st denys.

There is a train station right next to the airport as well if you fancy flying in ?

Of course there is, now you mention it. I was down there for some recording back in the summer.

Pop me on the list proper. Gonna pay now.

To confirm

The 150ss pool is a maximum there is no requirement to fill all 150ss and you can take less.

You also may not own 2 masters of the same faction or you may only want to bring one. Of course you may not want to bring all your models.

Of course only models you have listed in your pool are available for you to select on the day so make sure you check you have everything.

(Remember models do not need to be painted, but do need to be assembled and on correct base.)

• Like 1

Pool list recieved from most people.

Outstanding from: Michael Curry, Stuart Snares, Ben Sime, Paul Dean, Michael Asquith, Jan Proudley, Shaunie Red, Maria Wieland and Josh Leak.

If you have sent please check your emails and that you have sent to southamptonsluggaz@gmail.com.

If not please bring a physical copy on the day to hand in at registration.

Thank you

42 minutes ago, Psientologist said:

Just sent my pool, didn't realise/notice we had to email them in. I've literally packed only my pool so I couldn't change anyway.

Was on rules pack ?

If submitted early you get an extra raffle ticket. But you can always buy tickets on the day as well. (All in the name of charity, oh and to get some special stuff)

Massive thank you to everyone who attended and helped with the event.

Special mentions to:

Andy who done most or the background stuff. All the people who helped set up and take down everything.

Hellfire Gaming Industries for donating prizes.

Ceri designs for gaming mats (including the prize mat), at leadt 6 tables had mats from them.

You generous lot managed to rause a fantastic £477.33 for charity. This money has been paid directly to Follow your Dreams to help make the dreams come true for youngsters with learning disabilities.

Massive thanks to you all.

• Like 3