Summer Showdown, 14th August at Wayland Games Centre

OldManMyke

Another good event with a decent turnout (26 players?). Lost my first game against James' Viks where my cards really hated me, then a win against new player Eduardo from Italy (really nice guy) playing Zoraida and then a tight game with many mistakes on both sides against Ross' Zoraida crew. Great fun as always despite the oppressive heat with time to chat to most people.

• Like 1

It's been a wonderful day, had a lot of fun and started to grasp something of how the game works.

I've met some very nice people and I'm looking forward to participating to more events!

In the heat of the games I've also managed to lose my rulebook, has by chance anybody found it?

Many thanks!

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, nickodem said:

It's been a wonderful day, had a lot of fun and started to grasp something of how the game works.

I've met some very nice people and I'm looking forward to participating to more events!

In the heat of the games I've also managed to lose my rulebook, has by chance anybody found it?

Many thanks!

if it is one of the small rule books, I picked it up (saftey). send me your address and I will post it over to you

• Like 1