Creating a second Librarian

Armond

So, I want to have a second Librarian, and I was looking at some of the pieces I have leftover from some kits built, and then some pieces from kits unbuilt.

I have a Strongarm that I built with the crouching legs.  Essentially I have a set of Friekorps legs left(the leaping ones) that I can use.  I also have the male thru the breach kit, so plenty of torsos and arms to pick from.  With the boxed set of Von Schill's, I have the steam trunk.  On that sprue is a Freikorps head that I could probably use to mount on another torso. 

Do you think that would work well as a male Librarian?  I may attempt to put it together today after I get off work.  Well dry fit the pieces anyway, and see where I get. 

I tried to visually mate the legs and some of the torsos on the TTB sprues, and the legs seem a bit larger than proportion would allow.  I do have two Friekorpsmenn who aren't built yet, and could probably use one of them as the main body.  Just some cutting a repositioning.