Malifaux In Toronto?

retnab

Hey all, I'm going to be moving to Toronto, Ontario for the first time in nearly a decade this fall!  As exciting as it is to get back to my home province, I'm a bit concerned that there may not be any henchmen there, does anyone in Toronto have suggestions on where Malifaux is played?  I also play Warmachine, so ideally I could get into a shop that does both.  Also does anyone know why the Henchman list doesn't even have Canada listed?  I know there are Henchmen up here...

• Like 1

GTA (Greater Toronto Area) scene is really getting active these days, there's several stores in the area active (ie. weekly nights) in both Warmachine and Malifaux, so definitely a few places. Meeplemart plays Monday (I believe), xPlanet plays Tuesday, and Lords of War Games and Hobbies plays Fridays. The latter are further out depending on where you're located in Toronto, but Meeplemart should be the best place in Toronto proper afaik.

Meeplemart plays each monday. The henchman there is @SuperFly TNT

Meeplemart also has a WM/H day but I can't comment on how active it is. 

If you are on facebook do a search for these 2 groups

malifaux mondays (a closed group with 40 members specific to playing at Meeplemart)

MALIFAUX GTA ( a public group supporting Malifaux in Toronto and surrounding areas)

www.meeplemart.com 

Feel free to PM me and I can give you more details.

Welcome!

As Mikey_C mentioned there are two facebook groups that you can use to connect with players in the Greater Toronto Area and Meeplemart specifically. I will usually post a monthly schedule here in the event s section [May Post] as well a seperate post for events like out upcoming 40ss Tournament [MeepleFaux].