Bitefau2 - Return of the Chomp - Chessington - 22nd October

SurreyLee

Okido.... Money and time sorted...

Payment made by John Burgess just a sec ago. (I have some PayPal issues)

I'm gladly to announce that I, Jeroen van Riel of Team Too Much Infaux with my Gremlins will also be present :D

Edited by Jeroen
grammar error
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, 

brief update time. The awesome guys at Wyrd have confirmed they'll be sending us some prize support for the event so hopefully some mystery boxes and guilders for all. 

We are aiming at putting the strats and schemes up two weeks ahead of the tourney to give everyone a bit of time, if needed, to get an idea of what they want to take ahead of the day itself. Tourney pack is going up later this week.

As last time, i'm thinking of booking a table at the local curry house which seemed to go down nicely last time. Who'd be up for it again? If I can get an idea of numbers I'll book up. 

4 minutes ago, grrrfranky said:

Lee, sadly I'm going to have to miss this one as well, I'll make it to one of your events eventually. I've been sent away for work for the second half of october. Who's up first on the reserve list?

Francois

Aw Man, that's a shame. Would have been great to get you down. I believe the first reserve is Jonny, username @Googlebot if you can let me know asap that you've transferred monies etc to each other, I can change the details on the entrants list. 

@Googlebot If we can say 48 hours to respond, otherwise i'll open the space up to the second reserve. 

Thanks both in advance.

SL

Okay, here is an update including tourney pack which (hopefully) can be found, here;

https://www.dropbox.com/s/shuxwfu2uw1inbb/bitefau2.docx?dl=0

We have some prizes coming from Wyrd, although how these are going to be won is yet to be confirmed, however, we do have the following prizes, so far;

1st, 2nd, 3rd - Trophies (it's all about the glory, right?)

Best in Faction will all get something shiny and new. 

Wooden Spoon will get something that may improve their performance next time. 

We have also decided to run a best painted prize. This will be a judges choice and we are looking for the best painted 50ss crew. 

So, that's all for now folks. Strats and Schemes will hopefully be up in the next week or so to give y'all plenty of mull time. 

Any queries, please shout. 

SL

• Like 1

Just now, SurreyLee said:

Okay, here is an update including tourney pack which (hopefully) can be found, here;

https://www.dropbox.com/s/shuxwfu2uw1inbb/bitefau2.docx?dl=0

We have some prizes coming from Wyrd, although how these are going to be won is yet to be confirmed, however, we do have the following prizes, so far;

1st, 2nd, 3rd - Trophies (it's all about the ranking points)

Best in Faction will all get something shiny and new. 

Wooden Spoon will get something that may improve their performance next time. 

We have also decided to run a best painted prize. This will be a judges choice and we are looking for the best painted 50ss crew. 

So, that's all for now folks. Strats and Schemes will hopefully be up in the next week or so to give y'all plenty of mull time. 

Any queries, please shout. 

SL

fixed that for you...

• Like 1

Okay, I am feeling rather benevolent and have decided to release the strats and schemes a bit earlier....hussah. So, here goes.

Round 1: Standard Deployment - Extraction - Convict Labour, Exhaust Their Forces, Leave your Mark, Search the Ruins and Mark for Death

Round 2: Corner Deployment - Guard the Stash - Convict Labour, Take Prisoner, Hunting Party, Leave your Mark and Set Up

Round 3: Standard Deployment - Interference - Convict Labour, Show of Force, Exhaust Their Forces, Covert Breakthrough and Catch and Release

Round 4: Flank Deployment - Headhunter - Convict Labour, Leave Your Mark, Hunting Party, Undercover Entourage and Inspection

So there you go. Hopefully releasing these early to everyone works out well for all. 

SL

• Like 1