Trouble in Paradice - 20 August - Bromley, London

Gitli

1 minute ago, Insidiously Mad said:

Really sad to say I am going to have to pull out of this event. Was really looking forward to it (as it's the only event I've booked for since early April) but will now not be in the country at  the time. Sorry John. Hopefully I can make the next one..

This has made me sad ?

11 hours ago, Static said:

Paid up, my first ever Malifaux Tournament. Be gentle!!

Brilliant! Be great to have you there. I know at least 3 others signed up for whom this will be their first event too.

if you have any questions at all, do ask and I'll be happy to help. 

Update

Just 2 weeks to go. There are still tickets available. 

Wave 4: Ok so after much deliberation and seeking advice from other members of the the community, including TOs, I have decided that wave 4 models (with the exception of Aionus as he has been out for the best part of a year) will NOT be permitted at this event. I do understand that there are some players who have ordered items from the GenCon sale which may be here in time, but the general UK release for this book is not until after this event and ,therefore, I feel it is not right that a large portion of the attendees will not have had the opportunity to even see the cards for the models in this book, and as such, would be at a significant disadvantage if facing wave 4 models. Had the book, at least, been available to buy from UK outlets in advance of the tournament, then this decision would have been different and to those people I am sorry, but I feel that this is the correct decision. At future events I run wave 4 will obviously be allowed and I certainly will be looking to avoid holding an event just after Gen Con in the future. 

So with that out the way, the fun stuff.

I've ordered the large prize kit from Wyrd so there will be loads of raffle prizes up for grabs and I'll be ordering the trophies today, so we should have 1st, 2nd, 3rd, best in factions, best painted and the all-important wooden spoon which I will be getting whonked with by Little Lass, herself! There's even talk of a certain Mr Harris hitting me with an Andy... ?

This will be a great day of gaming and I'll be releasing details of the proposed social over the coming weekend.

• Like 3

Details for the post tournament meal. 

I have spoken with a local buffet restaurant restaurant called Buddha Belly, which is just a couple of minutes walk from the venue and they are able to accommodate a group of us. Their website is http://bromley.buddhabelly.co.uk. The buffet is £16.99 per head not including drinks.

Sorry it's all so last minute, but if you would like to attend the meal, please could you let me know by the end of Wednesday so I can confirm numbers with the restaurant. 

Cheers

John