Trouble in Paradice - 20 August - Bromley, London

Gitli

Warboar Games and Paradice Boardgame Cafe are pleased to present Trouble in Paradice, a 3-round, 50ss, Fixed faction tournament taking place on Saturday, 20 August 2016.

Tickets cost just £10 and are available from: http://www.warboargames.co.uk/products/malifaux-trouble-in-paradice-event-ticket.html

Rules pack available at: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B02Z1zmZDmnGbW1iSDBKdDJpaW8

As it's a 3 round event I'll be looking to organise some kind of optional social event after for those who'd like to attend. Details of that will follow slightly closer to the time.

Any questions about the event, please do get in touch. I will try and update the attendees list as regularly as possible. Initially there will be 40 tickets available for this event.

John

Updated with our current list of confirmed players

1. Conor Mcnama

2. James Reeves

3. Jonny Fenton

4. Jeroen Van Riel

5. Ross Baker

6. Grant Dickenson

7. Vaughan Langton 

8. Tom Skitt

9. Connor Rooney

10. Bradley Downing

11. Andy Bradshaw

12. Tom Payne

13. Andrew Fabian

14. Marcus Rose

15. Jake Mahoney

16. Josh Conner

17. Nick Featherstone

18. Aaron Bowey

19. Adrian Gibson

20. Ben Harris

21. Tom Thorpe

22. Shaunie Red

23. James Henley

24. Mark Elwood

25. Heibachi

26. Amberleigh Clarke (to pay)

1 hour ago, SurreyLee said:

John, your second tourney and i'm in Spain. Can you consult me next time for my availability before organising a tourney...8)

Well, well, well. If you didn't like me you just had to say lol. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, mechanicaldove said:

John - I've now bought a ticket for the event. Looking forward to it as the last one at Warboar was great fun. See you there, if not before.

Bradley Downing.

Great news Bradley. It was great seeing you at Tanelorn yesterday. 

4 hours ago, Twg said:

Hello, Can you add me, Zak Foote and Benjamin Crowe as interested. I'm sure we'll be getting our tickets soon. Just need to confirm if anyone else is tagging along.

Awesome, I will do. What's your name, buddy?

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Tapdancer said:

Ticket bought

After a day confusing people on a professional level looking forward to confusing three luck people just for fun.

That's awesome. I look forward to seeing you there along with the look of confusion on your opponents faces. 

43 minutes ago, Gitli said:

That's awesome. I look forward to seeing you there along with the look of confusion on your opponents faces. 

Also I assume wave 4 will be legal for the event, the new TT master is supposed to be quite good and the Guild is rumoured to be getting a kick ass summoning option

22 hours ago, Tapdancer said:

Also I assume wave 4 will be legal for the event, the new TT master is supposed to be quite good and the Guild is rumoured to be getting a kick ass summoning option

Just to say, I'm not ignoring your question but giving it some thought. I need to have a look at the release dates. If the wave 4 book is readily available to m buy in the UK it will be fine but if not then I think it will not be allowed for this event.

That's not my official ruling on it yet, more my initial thoughts. I will make a final announcement about this in the run up to the event.

• Like 1