"In the Hunt"-Saturday 30th July- Huntingdon, Cambs

M_Ruckuss

7 hours ago, Clousseau said:

Great event Mark. Comfortable venue, great atmosphere and pleasant company all round.

Thanks to my opponents Kai, Lucas, Shaunie & Steve for close fought games played in good spirit. Pleased with 7th overall and Best Arcanist .

You are beginning to make a habit of getting that award Dave - well done

• Like 2

RA massive thankyou to all who made the trip yesterday- players spanned from Poole to Sterling! Rules queries only- you were a delight!

a special thankyou to my brother Nick, my tech monkey and proxy for much of the day as I had to play to make up numbers (As a ringer; I'm not Ben Crowe lol!)

Josh picked up so much slack, organised trophies and was great on the run up... But he won so I'm not going to thank him at all....!!!!'

Dave Brown wAs kind enough to give me advice and lend me his rather awesome terrain collection, Ben Sime has been a proverbial foot up the rear end to get things done so a massive thank you needs to go to them.

Also to Kai, who I shockingly forgot to thanks on the day... Kai helped me with Twch, trailed his new Tournament system (which is magic to a technophobe like me....!) and even lent me Tara to play with....!

in many respects the event almost ran itself with such a fantastic group present , so thanks to all.

I hope to do another event in the future, but promise to be more organised if I do....!

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, jondoe297 said:

Erm, last event I ran/had to play in I was the ringer.

Plus I released strats and schemes to everyone at the same time, not early to my co organiser ... Lol ... 

I know mate, I just thought u would be offended if I didn't take the opportunity to insult you.....! :D

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, SurreyLee said:

I'd like to echo the comments above. Well done all for putting on another great event and if it's added to the calendar i can see me making that journey again. 

Also, my highest finish to date in 6th. Yay. 

Congrats on the high placing bud!

• Like 1