"In the Hunt"-Saturday 30th July- Huntingdon, Cambs

M_Ruckuss

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 08/05/2016 at 11:16 AM, M_Ruckuss said:

Finalising rulespack (and strategies) today- will hopefully be up no later than tomorrow night. Am looking to start early, with a solid lunch break to finish t 18.30. I may also organise a meal at a local pub, if their is enough interest.

Is the rules pack posted anywhere for this? 

Hi there,

I'd like to come.

I have some models on my painting table that I would like to use.

My faction will be Neverborn, just not sure about the master yet.

I will send payment now.

Ps:Where will I find the rules pack for the day?

PPS:You mentioned a pub meal?

Alex

Ok Everyone,

First of all hello! Some of you may not know me but I am helping Mark out to get organised and run the tournament. Firstly do not worry the event is most definitely happening so don't go making any other plans for the weekend! Secondly apologies for the lack of communication as Mark has been very busy with "real world" stuff in the last month or so, so hasn't been able to be as responsive as he would have liked hopefully that will improve both in the week leading up to the tournament and for future tournaments.

Anyway now that's out of the way please see the link below for the long awaited rules pack! Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries or issues. Hopefully Mark will be along this evening to update the entry list.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r9tkvizn3vwosm5/Rules Pack -In the Hunt - Jul16.pdf?dl=0

Thanks for your patience guys,

Much love and looking forward to seeing you all next weekend.

• Like 1

Hey guys. Massive apologies. Was really on top of this and then things have slipped. Massive props to Josh (Stargazer) for giving me support and gentle nudges/kick up arse and Ben (psientologist ) for continuing to plug the event. 

Real life problems aside, apologies for poor comms. Thanks to Josh for finishing off the pack. The list is now updated with all the PayPal payments I have received. If you think you should be on there and aren't please check your PayPal and DM me (or me and Josh).

By way of apology I am putting an extra prize in the raffle pool- a dayglow Kirai crew- from mu pensa stash.

Apologies again- the event Will be eccellent, that i can assure you!

Mark

Edited by M_Ruckuss
  • Like 3