Meatpuppet

Different scale plastics?

My friend bought some puppet wars sprues off of Ebay and I own the boxed game, when we compared the miniatures his were about 50% bigger and the sprues were on a different layout.

Is there more than one plastic release for puppet wars?

Puppet Wars Unstiched miniatures "plastic" are larger than miniatures Puppet Wars "metal".

There is only plastic miniatures in the box unstiched puppet wars.

Metal miniatures there are that came in the box Puppet Wars, the multiplayer expansion, pawn 1, 2 and 3, and the special editions of Lucius, Pokey Vik, Hooder Rider and 5 Teddy "all are the same model but 5 character cards different".

Regards

Sergio

I wonder if someone got confused and marked the Effigy models or some of the other smaller Malifaux models as Puppet Wars.

I mean, Battle Foam lists a foam set for Puppet Wars.  I assume if there had ever been a difference in scale they'd have two versions.

3 minutes ago, SpiralngCadavr said:

They were a promo sprue that was printed before the game came out, when second edition was getting released. (If he doesn't like 'em, I'd be interested)

This is correct.

We gave them out as freebies and painting events and such, though they were never sold (to my knowledge). 

Thanks for clearing that up Justin.

9 minutes ago, SpiralngCadavr said:

They were a promo sprue that was printed before the game came out, when second edition was getting released. (If he doesn't like 'em, I'd be interested)

It's for a puppet Malifaux crew so having larger masters actually works out pretty well. Makes them stand out a little more. I don't know if all of them will be used but some of them will be at least.