Regular Opponent/s Wanted

Khyodee

I looking for opponents that can play during the following times on weekdays. Ideally, I would like to find opponents that can regularly play once ever week or two. So if your free during these times and interested, you can direct message me or post here. Additionally, I can help teach people how to play vassal if needed, but I would prefer opponents that are experienced with Malifaux.

Monday - Wednesday
9am to 2pm CST
or PST 7am to 12pm
or EST 10am to 3pm
or GMT 3pm to 8pm

Thursday - Friday
9am to 4pm CST
or PST 7am to 2pm
or EST 10am to 5pm
or GMT 3pm to 10pm

• 4 weeks later...

Hi If you are still looking for an opponent I am normally free Thursday evenings. I haven't played vassel before but I have played a fair bit of Malifaux. I have attended a few tournaments and normally play once a week anyway. 

I am free GMT 6pm to 10pm on Thursday's if you are still interested. 

• 2 weeks later...

So I think I'm going to start hopping on vassal from 9am to 10:30am US Central most weekdays. If you want to play and you see me in the chat channel then let me know. If you want to actually schedule the game then send me a direct message on which day your are free.

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Trixter said:

Yep. Going to find a game tomorrow at 7:30pm GMT. Are you interested?

I'm usually free since 5pm GMT every Tuesday and Thursday.

Works for me :) Kinda new to using vassal for this though, how do people usually communicate throughout the game?

Folks,

if anybody is interested I started a group on facebook for regular games on a Thrusday night. It started out as a friend and I play practically every Thursday but we wanted to get better spread of opponents.

We generally play around 8pm GMT but I'm sure the time can be changed. I was also looking at having a set list of Strat and Schemes so that everyones playing a similar game so we can chat about it afterwards or look to see what goes well.

Anyway if you're interested the links below

https://www.facebook.com/groups/637935226371375/

Give us a shout if you're after a game.

8 hours ago, feagaur said:

Folks,

if anybody is interested I started a group on facebook for regular games on a Thrusday night. It started out as a friend and I play practically every Thursday but we wanted to get better spread of opponents.

We generally play around 8pm GMT but I'm sure the time can be changed. I was also looking at having a set list of Strat and Schemes so that everyones playing a similar game so we can chat about it afterwards or look to see what goes well.

Anyway if you're interested the links below

https://www.facebook.com/groups/637935226371375/

Give us a shout if you're after a game.

I'm in Main Room right now.

• Like 1