Darios

[Germany] Monthly Malifaux Monday @ Tuebingen

Hello all ye good folks interested in everything the Breach has to offer!

Tread closer and have a look through the mirror, glee and enjoy what there is to be seen.

Or to be more concise: Feel welcome to our monthly gatherings in Tübingen, Germany.

We meet at every 4th Monday each month @ 20.00 local time in our Clubroom (Belthestreet 32) for Fun and Games. If you are new and inexeperienced don't fear. I'll be there as a Henchmen and have everything at hand (inkluding miniatures and cards) to give you a Demo and help you along on your first steps to fate and such...

Feel free to contact me here (via PM or in this thread) or head over to our local board!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Darios said:

And july 25th is next... this time a bit earlier @ 18.30

And your everdistracting and always cheecky Gremlim player extrodinaire* wil be there. Come over, meet a Gremlin player, have a laugh with explosions, deaths and screams of terror and I haven't even talked about your side of the board!

*slam some figures on the table, hope the plan** works out

** the plan being the first random thought, what one can do with the minis

SO this month we're one week early due to REASONS!

that means next date will be: 15th August @ 18.30 same space as usual!

And nearly forgot to update: 26th at 18.30 local time same adress and stuff as usual except we're gonna go for "divergent paths"

Still alive and kicking, we have a stable group well mixed (vets and beginners alike) and still same time same spot! Next meetup is 26th of March!

and another go since i forgot to psot the last one ;-)

next one ist 28th of May same time same Space!

Hi, quick question since I got a job offer from Reutlingen and was thinking about moving there - is there an active scene for Malifaux? Clubs\places to play and active players? Danke im Voraus!