April 18 - A New Pursuit

Lucidicide

10 minutes ago, Old Man Gloom said:

Gremlin witch doctor? Very interesting, especially if he can use and/or summon wicked dolls. Hm...

This is a Pursuit for the Through the Breach RPG, rather than a model for the Malifaux skirmish game, I'm afraid.

Regardless, it's looking great, and I can't wait for this book to drop. Not so much for the Gremlins themselves, as such, but for more information about the Bayou in general. I do love those Swampfiends, and I'm hoping these Pursuits will be available to non-Gremlins to boot.

1 hour ago, Anaxiamander said:

This is a Pursuit for the Through the Breach RPG, rather than a model for the Malifaux skirmish game, I'm afraid.

Regardless, it's looking great, and I can't wait for this book to drop. Not so much for the Gremlins themselves, as such, but for more information about the Bayou in general. I do love those Swampfiends, and I'm hoping these Pursuits will be available to non-Gremlins to boot.

Well, that doesn't mean they're won't be some summoning involved. Though I suspect the level 10 *Pursuit will being able to summon a Vodoo Doll rather than getting the ability to summon Wicked Dolls at all.

*Or if the entire thing revolves around the Vodoo Doll, it'll be Rank 0.

just when I got my hands on the Quarantine book this shows up. well hope this one gets published soon, also I suspect that Bokor may be Zoraida/Sammy type pursuit. Other books besides core have had new pursuits mainly as RP versions of masters(some divided into multiple pursuits) so we may have things like Ulix/Hog whisperer type support coming up. Also two pursuits may come from Mah Tucket or Bushwacker origins and maybe even some Moon shinobi or weird firework Advanced pursuit. 

On 4/18/2016 at 11:27 AM, Kobayashi said:

Oh man... here I thought new epic Gremlin minions fof Book 4. I am dissappoint :(

IF THEY DON'T MAKE MODELS, THEN I WILL :angry:!

And I'll use them in Malifaux, just try to stop me!

I was really excited too, because I forgot I clicked the monday preview, back when I read the title and knew it was for TtB, so when I tabbed over to this I was like "What is that sweet looking new critter!?"

In other news, that gremlin's hat is woefully small.  It might be a sweet skull, but it has almost no height to it, I doubt he is getting any gremlin ladies with that.

15 minutes ago, Kobayashi said:

... we will go to Wyrd, and get Nathan's and Eric's hats (become thus the bosses), than we command Justin to write rules for M2E and tell Aaron to get those miniatures in the pipeline.

*the Malifaux Child signs up for this*

For a stinking greenskin yellowskin, you got some Great Ideas. But when we boss them around to make hats, I wanna get a stovepipe hat made of actual stovepipe, so I can take it with me and weld it to a construct later. Or a properly flash hat to go with the properly flash cape on a warden.

• Like 1