New player in Rochester, NY

FrostyPox

Hello!

I'm a relatively new player in Rochester, NY. Started playing last November and played three or four games before travelling out of the country for four months. I'm back now and I really want to get into this game. So far I like it more than any other minis game I've played (which is quite a few). Hoping to get into this game more.

This may not be the best forum for this, but I figure I'll ask anyway, in case any other Rochestarians see this: Where are all the Rochester players? I played with the Henchman at Millennium, but they don't have a Malifaux day it seems, and I asked at Just Games and they said they have a Malifaux day on Thursdays, but I heard that only like two people show up for it. I know there used to be a pretty large Malifaux community around here, so I'm wondering where it is and/or what happened to it. I really want to invest more time (and money!) in this game, but I'm worried that there's not really enough momentum for it right now.