Returning player from Germany

spielervier

Hello everyone,

after returning to Malifaux for a few weeks now, I realized that I forgot to introduce myself here. Better late than never.

I've been playing Malifaux 1.5 Edition and during the transition to M2E, mostly Guild and Neverborn back in these days. I've been a Henchmen back then, because I really think that Malifaux deserves dedicated people introducing others to this awesome game.

I had to stop playing because of several reason. But as those reasons are gone now, I finally can return to Malifaux. I changed my factions to Arcanists and Resurrectionists while keeping my old crews for others to borrow for a few games - especially new players. Main Masters are Colette, Mei Feng and Seamus, Nicodem.

Besides Malifaux I play Infinity (Tohaa) and a little (little, little) bit Warmachine and Guildball.

If you're interested in Malifaux and would like to find some people playing and live close to the "Ruhrgebiet" (pref. western), contact me please. We have a room, tables and everything necessary for a demo game - including every faction being played. I'm looking forward to every demo game and everyone interested. So give yourself a push and send me a PM.

//spielervier