Full Fate Decks List?

Wyrd hasn't released that many decks, but there seems to be quite a lot of vanity printed decks that are handed out as prices and so on.

These are the Wyrd decks as far as I can remember:

The "faction decks", these have the same fronts but a the backs are coloured according to the factions. Out of Print, not sure if they are the oldest decks but they seems to have been available for a fairly long time as people returning from 1.5 often have them.

Puppet Wars, have puppet/chibi versions of Malifaux characters on them. I think they are only available in the puppet wars game boxes, which are still being sold.

Retro deck, layed out like regular paying cards with Malifaux suits. Out of print.

Starter decks, are in the current two player starter boxes.

Arcane Fate deck (light and dark versions).

Bad Ink.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Bengt said:

Wyrd hasn't released that many decks, but there seems to be quite a lot of vanity printed decks that are handed out as prices and so on.

These are the Wyrd decks as far as I can remember:

The "faction decks", these have the same fronts but a the backs are coloured according to the factions. Out of Print, not sure if they are the oldest decks but they seems to have been available for a fairly long time as people returning from 1.5 often have them.

Puppet Wars, have puppet/chibi versions of Malifaux characters on them. I think they are only available in the puppet wars game boxes, which are still being sold.

Retro deck, layed out like regular paying cards with Malifaux suits. Out of print.

Starter decks, are in the current two player starter boxes.

Arcane Fate deck (light and dark versions).

Bad Ink.

The Faction decks were the first. And there are only five colors as there were only five factions in 1.5.

There is also a Through the Breach Kickstarter Deck. But, it isn't available anymore.

Otherwise, the above is solid.

2 minutes ago, Bengt said:

I have the Bad Ink deck, it looks very different.

Oh that's funny, it's been so long since I looked at the winner that I thought it was just a shift from dark to light on the theme.   I was always under the impression that the Bad Ink deck was done by the winner of the contest.  Huh.

• 1 year later...

then there are the decks from the 2 player starter box, only available in there, i like those, but not available in all factions (yet?)

the seriously twisted deck is the most recent

and the 2 retrodecks, first one was like an old school western style cards, grimy and my favorite, was one of the first plastic decks and extremely slippery back then

the second one is more recent, in a more classical european style, more intricate designs, king/queen/jack etc

On 4/5/2016 at 10:45 PM, Bengt said:

Do you mean the "classic fate deck"? it seems some places online still have them

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/wyr20035.html as an example. I know I just picked two from a local store not that long ago, so if they're out of print it's recent.

You also forgot the twisted fate deck; http://www.miniaturemarket.com/wyr20036.html which is my personal favorite.

as well as the evil baby orphanage one(my least favorite).

8 hours ago, Kyris said:

Do you mean the "classic fate deck"? it seems some places online still have them

No. If you google "malifaux retro fate deck" you'll see that they are different products, if conceptually very similar. Classic is still in print and wasn't even out yet when I made that post. :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bengt said:

No. If you google "malifaux retro fate deck" you'll see that they are different products, if conceptually very similar. Classic is still in print and wasn't even out yet when I made that post. :P

Hah! I didn't even notice the date. Man, I need to check post dates more often. I just saw the thread near the top. I blame Yazza!