March 28 - A New Silurid

Lucidicide

19 minutes ago, Corrgon said:

Looks great :huh:. I hope it will not be just a limited sculpt of normal silurid. And having more models of new strongly anthropomorphous silurids like this would ve really nice.

Considering that the preview is hinting that he is one of several new characters, I find it highly doubtful that he's just an alternate sculpt.

• Like 1

And what if it's Dual Faction Enforcer?

Guild/Neverborn one?

Let's face it: The Guild employs morons. Anyone smart WOULD notice that something's wrong with guys like McMourning or Lucius.

I can easly imagine Ortegas hiring this guy to take them deep into heart of Bayou. :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pikciwok said:

I can easly imagine Ortegas hiring this guy to take them deep into heart of Bayou. :P

29 minutes ago, Solicitor 6 said:

You go into cart.  Cart goes into the bayou.  Nephilim in the bayou.  Our Nephilim.   

... and suddenly the squeal of pigs, tiny footsteps on the marsh and the sad feeling of a hat once lost...

18 hours ago, valhallan42nd said:

There's gonna be an [EXPURGATED], and the [FACTION] will finally get a [REDACTED] who [TEXT REMOVED]. 

I'm terribly excited!

But in all seriousness, Wyrd and their playtesters are notoriously tight lipped. We'll know more every Monday, but it will be in drips and drabs.

Wyrd playtest their games?  I find that hard to believe :P

I guess we know the name of the next book though, what was it, Ripples in Time?  Waves of the Future?  I forgot already, what the heck.  Either way, it's time to make way for the Malifaux oceans, or something, by the sounds of it.

BTW, I thought Silurids were all rainbow colors and cool looking, this thing is just.. green.  It could have at least been Pink for the Iron Painter round it's shown off during :P

13 minutes ago, Rabid Bunny said:

This guy looks really sweet, I can't wait to get my grubby mitts on him. I hope he is called Smokey Joe or something else stupidly casual.

Okay this is literally the best name ever. I'm starting a petition: call this guy Smokey Joe.

1. Dogmantra

2. Your name here!!!

3. Your name here!!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Dogmantra said:

Okay this is literally the best name ever. I'm starting a petition: call this guy Smokey Joe.

1. Dogmantra

2. Tawg

3. Your name here!!!

You better hope nothing's gone to print already :P

But Aaron didn't tell us a name (Like that Thrace chick), so maybe he's still looking for one..

This might just work... :wacko:

Because of Collodi and Convict Gunslinger, I considered using Silurid Slaves as proxies for Silurids, but alas it's too late.  On my way to the LGS literally as we speak to pick up vanilla Silurids.  crossing my fingers in the future for an elite Silurid champion or puppet Burning Man construct vehicle.