March 28 - A New Silurid

Lucidicide

Production and design use different people. Having the design team create new, fun things for players doesn't impact our production schedule at all. Rest assured, production is full steam ahead. Just look at our Easter Sale (which is ending soon!).

Ripples of Fate will see more options that will wow you with Justin's cleverness.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Kobayashi said:

So... will Ripples see more Masters or just more options... I wonder, I wonder...

From this picture, we can glean the Truth!

The truth that most man-frog monsters seem to be unaware of the dangers of smoking. Or that there is a particular breed spawned in Flavor Country.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Hunt.er said:

Well, at first there should be a complete release of the plastics in Wave 2 and 3 before thinking about a new expansion.

Wave two, as of the Easter sale, is, I think, three models out from complete. After that, Wave three has something like 28 extant models, three or four per faction, a quarter of which are the Emissaries of Fate, which I would wager will have a release cycle over the summer, and it will not be remotely difficult, barring production catastrophes, for Wyrd to complete Wave 3 by the end of the year.

12 minutes ago, Nathan Caroland said:

Wave 3, not that many models in it actually when you look at it, those will all be released by October/November, give or take if things continue to pan out as they currently are. So .. not much time.

Does that include avatar models or just the "official play" models?

Yup, with the Easter Sale things are finally just about caught up.  Wave 3 is pretty small.  Probably small enough to be done by the Black Friday sale, then on to gill smoking fishmen and those... things... we saw earlier.

4 minutes ago, MrDeathTrout said:

Does that include avatar models or just the "official play" models?

There won't be any more Avatar models unfortunately.  What that list doesn't include is the Avatar bases though.  Not sure how many of those will exist.

8 minutes ago, Kobayashi said:

There's gonna be an [EXPURGATED], and the [FACTION] will finally get a [REDACTED] who [TEXT REMOVED]. 

I'm terribly excited!

But in all seriousness, Wyrd and their playtesters are notoriously tight lipped. We'll know more every Monday, but it will be in drips and drabs.

• Like 1

It looks great, I just have one problem... I picked up Under Quarantine, WHEN ARE ALL THE COOL TTB CRITTERS GETTING MODELS!!!

I could seriously make a list of neat thing from the RPG I would love to see in the miniature game. For starter the gloom crow thing from into the steam (flying misery, Pandora would love them). Then some really fun new things, like those spider like guys in Under Quarantine.

• Like 1