Sign in to follow this  
Omenbringer

Issues with the Activity Stream

Anyone else having issues with the Activity Stream loading? It freezes when trying to shift to condensed view and also when trying to load more content.

Asking again if anyone is having issues with the Activity Stream, specifically the "Load More Activity" and the "Show Condensed View" buttons. They both freeze up for me, though occasionally the "Show Condensed View" will resolve but still in "Expanded View".

I have tried both Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, as well as a couple different computers. Started about a week ago.

Same for me. I mostly browse the unread posts and the expanded menu to set the options for viewing is stuck open and nothing I can do closes it. It is VERY annoying. Additionally when I try to load more activity nothing happens.

I usually use the condensed view so perhaps I have never noticed, but it seems the expanded view is showing way more than it used to as well. Since I dont sign on every day not being able to load more activity is more than a mild annoyance for me. Hope this gets fixed soon.

For what it's worth, I'm also having trouble with this (specifically getting to condensed view) and changing the theme doesn't fix it for me. Light or dark, it doesn't matter. :/