Easter Sale!

Lucidicide

On 4/1/2016 at 1:16 PM, Nathan Caroland said:

You know, I just hollered at someone about that as apparently my 'hey, get that done' went unheard earlier this week.  

I'll make an attempt for this weekend, Monday most likely.

I'm not sure about the others, but I didn't see the Mobile Toolkit's instructions.
This little guy looks complex.  O.o

3 minutes ago, Nexus said:

I'm not sure about the others, but I didn't see the Mobile Toolkit's instructions.
This little guy looks complex.  O.o

He's actually super easy.  It's just two halves of a ball that creates sockets for the arms and legs.  All of them have unique shaped pegs, so it only goes together one way.  The only hard parts are seeing where the drill on top goes and how the exhaust pipes fit, but both are very easy to determine from the render.

So I just received one of my easter sale orders, which is cool, but my other order, according to the tracking, was picked up from Marietta on the 31st March but has gone no further. 

Just a bit worried about this as it seems strange that both orders were picked up at the same time but only one has arrived.

Shamelss Plug. Since there are some build instructions going around. Will

• Metal Gamin

• Railworkers

and

• Sammy LaCroix

added to this and before you ask, yes I managed to screw up Sammy (though it was more of a Bob Ross "Happy Accident" and the Vodoo Doll now resembles a woman and my narrative is, that she is keeping Perdita from getting a hat.)