Ripples of Fate models stats

baggined

So a funny thought just hit me.  Now that the beta is over (I think), will we see final stats pdfs ahead of the release of the book?   It kinda worked out that way with previous betas simply because they were public, and we ended up seeing the final rules, so I was curious if we will have something to drool over before the book drops or will we have to deal with all this pent up anticipation until then?  I really just can't wait to see all the new hotness.

I would expect lots of pent up anticipation.

Why would Wyrd release pdfs of stats for an unreleased book for free when they don't release the stats for free of released models. 

In the public beta for wave 3 we didn't see the final stats. We saw the final stats for wave 1 and 2 becasue they had lots of already relased figures out there and they wanted their customers to be able to play with the models they already owned.

On 3/24/2016 at 8:36 AM, baggined said:

So a funny thought just hit me.  Now that the beta is over (I think), will we see final stats pdfs ahead of the release of the book?   It kinda worked out that way with previous betas simply because they were public, and we ended up seeing the final rules, so I was curious if we will have something to drool over before the book drops or will we have to deal with all this pent up anticipation until then?  I really just can't wait to see all the new hotness.

I'm hoping that once the beta announced in...Feb? ends and they're ready to go to print, that the Monday wave 4 previews start becoming meatier. Sharing with us faction, giving us general descriptions of abilities - similar to what PP does for their model blurbs, if I had to reference something. We're definitely not gonna see actual stats, but that's what Gencon orders are for!

Ha! Now all we need to do to work out exactly the contents of this book is to make thousands and thousands of posts starting with "May I presume" and Aaron will not give a totally straight answer but it will still be one we can extrapolate the truth from.

It's a flawless plan

• Like 2