March 21 - Easter Sale

Lucidicide

On 3/22/2016 at 8:02 PM, Pyrflamme said:

I have Izamu already, and I'm still buying it, because anyone that passes up Turtle Izamu is either a cold-hearted turtle-hater or a fool.

I plan on using Turtle Izamu first, then when i bring him back with Reliquary using the empty armor model for more flavor

• Like 3

9 hours ago, ABoyNamedSue said:

Wyrd: A company that cares.

Meanwhile, Morf has become the Pariah of all those who love Hamelin and are upset at this change.

Such a pickle.

Although I am sad there is no translucent Gupp set.  But on the plus side, I know it exist (Somewhere out there!) and will eventually be mine :wub:

• Like 1

O.K. I picked out my stuff from the easter sale, and placed my order for early access to a few things, and even better, access to rare stuff that can on be had once in a blue moon. Now, where is the thread where I go to complain that it hasn't shipped already? My order is at least an hour old!

;)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tallghost said:

O.K. I picked out my stuff from the easter sale, and placed my order for early access to a few things, and even better, access to rare stuff that can on be had once in a blue moon. Now, where is the thread where I go to complain that it hasn't shipped already? My order is at least an hour old!

;)

I put in multiple orders yesterday.  (Basically finished the Arcanist Faction, got a large chunk of the 10 Thunders Faction, plus a few extra beasts for Marcus), and when I checked my mail earlier today, nothing had arrived yet.   Srsly.   Flip the table.  :P

(Actually, I'm lying, my Translucent Red Coryphee from the February promotion arrived today.   I love this company so much right now.)

• Like 1