April Gaining Ground @WGC:Hockley April 3rd 50ss

dmarkham

This is a one day 3 Round event using fixed Factions and is for any Malifaux players with a basic knowledge of the rules and a desire to do battle in a day of gaming using Schemes and Strategies from Gaining grounds 2016. 

At the start of each round, the players will hire their Crew for the Encounters up to 50SS. There is no pool Limit for this event. 

Awards for any player who wins all 3 games, as well as best painted totem and Sportsmanship Awards.

Timings for the event are as follows

• 10:00 Venue open & registration
• 10:30 - 12:45 Round 1
• 12:45 – 13:30 Lunch
• 13:30– 15:45 Round 2
• 16:00 – 18:15 Round 3
18:30 Awards Ceremony

Local player Jack Fraser will be helping me out on the day, so come down and show him your support, as well as why the Malifaux community is so awesome.

Tickets are £10, and will go on sale next week for those who would like to pre-order to secure their place. You can pre-order up to the friday morning before the event, which will help in getting you pre-paired with table numbers ready to go.

More details can be found on facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/1663317223930873/

or feel free to email me dmarkham@waylandgames.co.uk

Don't know if people have seen the Facebook page but prize support has been unveiled!

Winner gets to choose a crew box, 2nd a Nekima / Rail Golem / Rider level box, and 3rd an Effigy / Widow Weaver size box. 

Really encouraging to see. Will be there, and by the looks of the Facebook page there are 15-20 others turning up. 

I've actually bought 3 tickets, one for me, and the other two are for Karl McConnell and Craig Woods.