Cow Wars III - Sunday 1st May - Milton Keynes

Clousseau

Hello people who are reading this and attending Cow Wars 3, I have a little question to ask.

Those of you who know me may know my Birthday is "Star Wars Day" meaning that this tournament takes place just before it. Now as a good (see unneeded) as an excuse as any at Cow Wars 3 myself and a few others (Maria, Mark, Tim, Jan, Aaron to name a few) went for a little meal afterwards.

For those that don't know, directly behind the venue is a nice group of restaurants, a Turtle Bay, Pizza Express, Las Iguanas, Zizzi and where we went GBK (Gourmet Burger Kitchen). GBK wasn't a first choice but turned out a very good one.

Anyway, back on point. I fancy it again.
I appreciate that for some people with a lot of travel they may not want to, it is a bank holiday though so hopefully you can have a lie in on Monday.

Basically, it's an open invitation to my friends and their friends if they'd like to have a tasty burger and nice chat after the event.

I don't expect 40 people to say yes, but the other reason I am asking here is if there is a large amount of interest it would be good to know to book ahead rather than stand about a lot on the evening.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MariFaux said:

Craig, Connor and me are in. And yeah, I guess booking (even for a rough guessed number of people) is probably a good idea.

But I hate Craig and Connor hates me, what will we do...

And for sure. I'll get it done before the weekend.

GBK is first choice simply because "tradition".

27 minutes ago, fanteegi said:

New ish to the scene but I may turn up too..

see now this is where I hate screen names as I'm not 100% who you are (and am too lazy to figure it out).

Either way, come along. We're all friendly (mostly) and having a nice dinner is always, well, nice.

9 minutes ago, Clousseau said:

I'm in :)

YAS MATE!

3 minutes ago, Psientologist said:

see now this is where I hate screen names as I'm not 100% who you are (and am too lazy to figure it out).

Either way, come along. We're all friendly (mostly) and having a nice dinner is always, well, nice.

It's Troy. Snezleys mate from Saarfend. Met at LOEH and Woking. Also bugged you for advice on Marcus.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Psientologist said:

Hello people who are reading this and attending Cow Wars 3, I have a little question to ask.

Those of you who know me may know my Birthday is "Star Wars Day" meaning that this tournament takes place just before it. Now as a good (see unneeded) as an excuse as any at Cow Wars 3 myself and a few others (Maria, Mark, Tim, Jan, Aaron to name a few) went for a little meal afterwards.

For those that don't know, directly behind the venue is a nice group of restaurants, a Turtle Bay, Pizza Express, Las Iguanas, Zizzi and where we went GBK (Gourmet Burger Kitchen). GBK wasn't a first choice but turned out a very good one.

Anyway, back on point. I fancy it again.
I appreciate that for some people with a lot of travel they may not want to, it is a bank holiday though so hopefully you can have a lie in on Monday.

Basically, it's an open invitation to my friends and their friends if they'd like to have a tasty burger and nice chat after the event.

I don't expect 40 people to say yes, but the other reason I am asking here is if there is a large amount of interest it would be good to know to book ahead rather than stand about a lot on the evening.

You had me at Gourmet.....

Count both me and Will Malcolm in for meal and funtivities afterwards. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, MariFaux said:

Dave, I think in your entrance list the "Connor Rooney" attending is actually Connor Barker?

Interestingly, Dave, you used 2 'n's but the other last name.

Anyway, I am entirely an independent persona and not just Conor Rooney in a mechanised suit.

If you would like to update it, then I am also going to be using Gremlins :)