The Leaves of Alithia (TTB Adventure)

Scott Beattie

Hi all,

I'd like to share this adventure with you fine folks.

The Leaves of Alithia

This is the story of a very bad book.  The Gaunt Bible, a lost grimoire of legendary First Breach arch villain Professor Mondragone has re-awoken and is set upon making trouble, more than a century after its author’s equivocal death.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14E2wpoc9W0uOQMgSltf-eiNlcgf8Q9-hDsfHQ7RxBdU/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

For the first time I've been having a look through the player created forum, and I just wanted to say congratulations to a well written Adventure, I'm still to try out TTB (have all the books, have the players, but don't have free time), when I finally do play ttb, I will be sure to try out this adventure at some point!

:+fate:+fate:+fate

• Like 1

Thanks,  it's great to have feedback.

Time is a real killer, I remember David Lynch talking about how long it took to make Eraserhead with everyone's real life commitments and joked that it would be faster to do it as stop motion animation.   I feel that way about my campaign, especially with other systems vying for attention.